feelings mutual #22

Andys POV

"17th December, why?"

"oh...so it is almost christmas" I sighed. this would be my first christmas without my family, its gonna be a hard one, but at least I've got rye I guess.

"why? whats wrong?" he asked, which was a bit of a stupid question. I looked at him and raised one eyebrow, giving him the 'your so stupid' look.

"o-oh. im sorry. andy dont worry, were gonna treat you well and you may as well be apart of the family now, so dont worry" he said. he reassured me a bit but I just miss my mum. she died on boxing day last year so boxing day is especially hard, its gonna be the first christmas without my caring mum.

"its gonna be the first christmas without my mum. whether im here or at home" I said, tears building up in my eyes.

"oh...im so sorry andy. we will try make it a good one, and she will be here with you at heart" he said, gently rubbing my back.

"anyway, lets get on with this before I make you depressed" I said.

"hey, no. if you need to talk about things, you talk about them. whether they make me depressed or not, I dont want you keeping them in. its my job to care and listen to you" he said.

"thank you rye, I dont know what id do without you right now" I smiled.

"im always gonna be here for you, no matter what, im proud to call you my boyfriend" he said fondly, making me blush like crazy.

he put his hand out and helped me up, we then started bouncing and doing a few flips. I had gotten alot better at it, I was landing them all now and could do all sorts of different things.

~~2 hours later~~

we walked back inside and sat down on the sofa in the living room, cuddled up to eachother with me on top of him.

"remember the last time we were on that trampoline?" I said.

"yeah, we had our first kiss" he said smiling like crazy.

"and then we fell asleep and you took me up to the bedroom, and undressed me" I smirked.

"yeah I did. and thats when I realised I loved every inch of you, inside and out." he said. we were both blushing like crazy from these memories.

"remember when we first saw eachother" I said, remembering his little issue in his boxers, I still hadn't bought that up.

"yeah" he giggled.

"your pants looked a bit tight that day" I winked.

"hmm I wonder why"

"I dont know" I said knowingly.

"you did that to me, and have been doing it ever since" he spoke.

"feelings mutual".

we both just laughed at all these funny, awkward memories. but we were both glad we had these memories, they're what got us together.