one leg? #30

Ryes POV

it had been a few hours since andy ended that call because of loren, he still hadn't called me back and I was worried. I decided I would start making my way back to london to see if hes okay, even if it would take 7 hours to get there.

I packed all my stuff and called a taxi. when it arrived I got in and shoved all my stuff in the back. the taxi driver was really weird, he didn't talk and he stank of alcohol and weed. which I was just hoping was the diffuser in the car. because he shouldn't be on that stuff whilst driving. I brushed through the thought and put my earphones in, blocking everything out, apart from the constant thought of andy, who I was going to surprise, be with and make love to tonight, I couldn't wait.

we were about 30 minutes in, driving down a long motor way which was coming up to a roundabout. all of a sudden the taxi driver started speeding, not stopping or slowing down when we got to the roundabout, but instead speeding up and driving straight into the tree in the middle of it. all of a sudden I see black.

Andys POV

'incoming call from +44**********'

I answered it and placed it up to my ear, "hello, is that andy?" said an unfamiliar voice.

"yes it is, sorry, who is this?" I asked.

"this is the london ambulance service. we have rye here, he has been severely injured in a car crash, we would like you to come in" the woman said.

"i-is he okay?" I asked, shaking like hell, tears rolling down my face.

"we would like to speak to you in person, please come as soon as possible" she said.

I ended the call and put on some clothes, quickly getting a taxi to the hospital. I walked up to the counter and said, "im here for rye beaumont"?

the nurse lead me to a room but stopped outside of it.

"hes unconscious at the moment, but he will wake up" she said, giving me a sad smile.

"how long will he be unconscious for?" I asked.

"only a few hours love, dont worry, hes not in a coma. hes one lucky boy and is very strong, he will get through it, even thought he might lose a leg" she said, going quieter at the end.

"wait...what?" I said.

"he might not be able to walk again", she paused. "his leg got trapped inbetween the chairs and ligaments got torn and his bones are broken badly. he cant feel it though". she mumbled.

"oh my goodness" I cried, quickly walking into the room and bursting out crying as soon as I saw my baby, laying there pale as a sheet of paper, with wounds over his neck, arms and head.

I walked over to him and kissed him gently, sitting down on a chair next to him and grabbing his hand.

"oh my baby...im so sorry this happened to you, you dont deserve this. I love you so so much. please wake up soon, I miss you" I cried.

"I love you rye"...

Im sorry, theres only a few more chapters left of this book :(  dont worry bout rye tho xo