Chapter 2

CYRUS' POV

Ever since that one day at the park, TJ and I have been talking nonstop. I felt like we were becoming closer every time we were talking. My heart was beating so fast every time I saw him, but I never figured out why. I was oblivious.

We got to the front of The Spoon, and sat down at a booth. It felt like we were on a date, but I didn't really want to think of it like that.

"So, how was your day?" TJ asked, with a smile on his face.

"So and so." I said. It was true, my day was boring, and it wasn't really "good".

"You sure?" TJ asked, "you don't seem like it."

"I'm pretty sure." I said.

"Two baskets of baby taters and two choc-" I said, but I was cut off.

"Cyrus, you and your friends have been here so often that we already know your usuals. It looks different-"   She blinked. "New person?" The waitress asked, with a wink. It was Amber.

I saw TJ turn red as Amber walked away. I was confused.

I started chuckling, it's the first thing I'd go to after a weird situation.

"Why are you so red?" I asked.

"Amber's my sister." TJ said, rolling his eyes at her.

Woah.

"Really? I never realized that." I said.

"Let's just gobble up the food and let's go." TJ said, smiling at me. It was normal at least again.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked.

"My place." TJ said.

After showing him some of my tater theater action and watching him be extremely adorable (wait, really?), we got out of The Spoon and started walking to his place.

He opened the door, and let me in.

"Guests first!" TJ grinned.

"Alright, fine." I walked in pretty confidently.

"No one's home, it's alright." TJ winked.

Wait, he winked at me.

"So, what do you wanna do?" TJ asked, "watch TV or a movie?"

Was he really asking me this?

"I guess, sure." I said.

"Wanna watch Andi Mack? Seems good." TJ asked.

"Sounds too familiar, probably not my type." I said.

"Alright, do you wanna watch anything?" TJ asked.

"Yeah sure, you can pick." I said.

He literally asked me if I wanted to watch a show with him, and I said no, but then said that he can pick any movie that he wanted. I'm so dumb.

We got onto the couch in front of the TV, and TJ started the movie. He had blankets and food all over the place, which was a plus for me.

It was getting dark, and I felt my eyes get heavy. TJ was still next to me, focused on the movie, and started looking at me. The next thing I knew, I fell onto his shoulder.

I felt an arm hug me across my body. Was this really happening? TJ Kippen, out of all people?

I heard a whisper.

"It's okay Underdog, you're with me." He kissed my forehead.

Did he just...

The next day was pretty normal. I woke up seeing TJ fast asleep on the other couch, until he woke up and looked at me. He smiled.

"Morning!" He said, with a happy tone in his voice.

"Morning." I said, groggily. I'm always like this when I wake up.

"Want anything to eat?" TJ asked.

"I'll be alright with anything." I said. I was hungry.

"So about last night, I'm so sorry." He said to me. He was turning red.

"What?" I lied. I knew what he was talking about.

"Never mind." He said.

We sat down and ate. It was pretty good. I never knew how much of a chef TJ was until now. I thought he was just a basketball guy. I opened up to him pretty quickly. I started talking about Jonah to him and he didn't seem pretty interested, so we talked about school, what happened at the basketball game between us, basically anything that we can talk with.

"Cyrus?" TJ asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"How did you know you were gay?"

-------------------------------------------------------

I WATCHED EPISODE 7 YESTERDAY AND I WAS SCREAMING ALL OVER THE PLACE, SWING SET 2.0, LAKE, LIBBY AND ANDI, I SWEAR AKGRJHWIGJERIOGJREIOJAKLDJA

Anyways, next chapter will come out next week!