Thank You

I didn't start getting into Andi Mack seriously until a month and a half ago. That was when I watched Cyrus' coming out scene, and after that, I watched TJ and Cyrus' first swing scene. At this point, I wait for any episode to come out, and that's the purpose of this fanfiction.

I didn't realize that I was actually capable of writing things at this point. English is one of my least favorite subjects, but when it's something that you want to do and pursue, I guess it was something that I wanted to go for.

I'm starting to come up with so many ideas on what to do next. My top two are a spin-off of this fic, involving CJ and Rosie (TJ and Cyrus' kids.) That may be in the works soon, but we'll see. My second idea is just a simple Tyrus one-shot thingamabob, which'll be a bit easier for me to do.

Having the honor of over 1,500 reads on this fic is actually amazing to see. I have paid a lot of attention to the comments I've gotten on this fic, the votes, etc.

I never knew it would feel relieving, but sad, to finish a fic like this. Even though it may seem like it's bad, you can really see how my writing has improved ever since the first chapter of this fic.

The writing styles have changed so much ever since I started the fic. At first, it was all lowercase, put in grammar and capitalization, and completely removed the character point of views as this fic ended.

Now, to the acknowledgements.

First of all, I'd like to thank @SosoAuthor for becoming one of my internet friends when I was reading this. When she started to read this fic, she was brutally honest with me on how this was going. It was bad. She told me to write in third-person, rewrote the first chapter, so much stuff that I appreciate her doing. It's why I decided to rewrite WWIB in a new style. Thanks for everything Sophie, really appreciated it.

Next, I want to thank @SoyCyrusStark for literally spamming me with comments on these chapters. It made me feel really amazed that someone was actually reading the fic, and posting their reactions of everything that I wrote. It feels relieving knowing that someone is willing to read the fic, even by how badly written it was.

Lastly, I'll thank @tyrus_4_life for the same reasons above. Even if I don't know how you stumbled upon my fic, I really appreciated the fact that you decided to read it in the first place. Thank you for commenting your reactions on some things in the fic, and I really hope that you'll be able to read whatever else I post.

Despite me thanking only three people, I thank all of you for coming this far. I've never thought that I'd consider myself as an author of a whole Tyrus fic, as I was only reading these just to get past hiatuses and things like that. I deleted Where It All Began over 5 times before deciding to write it, and looking back, it was completely worth it.

Thank you all for staying, and I hope we begin some place else when I write something else.

Where It All Began
November 30, 2018 (Start) to January 13, 2019 (End)

- tyruskoodman

P.S. Here was a cover idea for Where It All Began.

 Here was a cover idea for Where It All Began