Chapter 10

Happy New Year guys! This is all I'm going to give for the readers who've stayed for this, so here you go! (This will be pretty short)

Despite what happened 2 days before, Cyrus and TJ were still going strong.

TJ was getting help from Cyrus' parents, who gladly gave it for free.

Cyrus was comforting TJ through everything, even if it risked spending alone time without Andi, Buffy, or Jonah. They completely understood.

Today was a different day. Everybody was over at Cyrus' house, the suspense killing everyone as they tried to wait for the countdown to get to 0.

TJ, Cyrus, Andi, Amber, Buffy, Marty, Walker, Jonah, literally anyone that you could think of was at Cyrus' house, casually waiting for the New Year to happen.

"There's pizza on the table if you guys want it!" Cyrus' stepmom yelled as she walked in.

After hearing those words, all the teenagers sprinted to the table, getting a plate, smiling as they were grabbing pizzas from all over the place.

"Did I mention that I'm dating Amber?" Andi asked, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Amber turned red in embarrassment, but nodded to show that it was true.

Walker and Jonah turned to each other, turning red.

Buffy and Marty did exactly the same thing.

Was everyone just dating each other.

TJ and Cyrus looked at each other as Cyrus leaned on TJ's shoulder. The countdown on the TV in front of them reached 30 seconds as everyone was cheering and counting down in their heads.

There was so much happening around them. Marty and Buffy were feeding each other pizza, while Walker was showing Jonah what he made with the tomato sauce that fell out of the pizza that he was eating. Andi and Amber were chilling out on the couch, which was surprising.

TJ gave Cyrus a kiss on the cheek.

"That'll have to wait for the countdown to reach 0, dumbo." Cyrus said, before smiling.

"Right on time!" Marty yelled, pointing at the TV which was at 11 seconds.

"10!" Everyone counted.

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled happily.

TJ and Cyrus looked at each other again as the sights of fireworks going off outside the window, and hearing screaming from all of the neighbors screaming "Happy New Year!"

They didn't care.

Cyrus gave his signature shrug to TJ, the same shrug he gave them when they made up at the swings.

As their lips met, memories popped up in both of their minds.

The day that Cyrus got his muffin. When they first talked to each other at the swings. When TJ looked back at Cyrus. The gun incident. When they made up again, and decided that they were boyfriend and boyfriend.

Everything added up to this.

"Happy New Year." TJ said, with a smile.

"Same to you." Cyrus replied.

Their lips met as everyone looked at them in awe. TJ and Cyrus didn't care about the noises that they were making about them. All they cared about was each other, and it'll stay that way.

It'll stay that way.