Chapter 11

WARNING: Description/mention of self-harm/suicide attempts, emotions will be everywhere.

NOTE: I am so sorry on how badly written the chapter is right now, and how short it is.

Nobody knew what was going to happen when Cyrus walked to TJ's house after New Year's. It's been a couple of days since they hung out, and Cyrus just missed his boyfriend. As Cyrus was walking up the steps to TJ's house, he was excited.

He had a basket of muffins that he made the day before in his hand, and he was grinning at the door as it was opening.

He was surprised to see that Amber was there.

"Hi Cyrus!" Amber said enthusiastically.

"Hi Amber, where's TJ?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"I'll take you up." She replied, smiling.

Amber and Cyrus walked up to TJ's bedroom door. It had a basketball hoop on the door, and a small basketball that TJ drew when he was 8. Cyrus thought it was adorable.

Amber knocked on the door as they walked in. They were shocked to see what was there, and they stopped in their tracks.

TJ was passed out on the ground, cuts all over his arm. He was bleeding out so much that it was overwhelming to see what was there. Amber screamed as she saw him, as Cyrus started to tear up.

Cyrus hugged Amber to calm her down, but Amber pushed him away (natural instinct) as she ran up to TJ.

"TJ, TJ, TJ! Wake up! Are you okay?" Amber said between breaths, as she started to sob.

Cyrus got his phone and called 911 immediately as he started to cry.

He ran up to his boyfriend, still passed out. He kissed his cheek as he was crying onto him. He assumed that it was because his dad passed away, and that he couldn't take anything anymore.

Cyrus witnessed a bottle of pills on the side of his bloody arm, which Cyrus didn't care about.

The sound of blaring sirens were outside which signaled that there was an ambulance outside. There was a team with a stretcher ready for TJ, as Cyrus and Amber struggled to lift him up to it.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Cyrus said, as the paramedics brought TJ into the ambulance. Amber hugged him to calm down. Cyrus gave in, and hugged her back.

Amber told Cyrus to get into her car as they rushed to the hospital, right behind the ambulance. They didn't know what was going to happen as they rushed to the door.

Amber hadn't been to the hospital in almost a week since her dad died. Cyrus hadn't been either since he was trying to help both of them calm down from the recent death of their father.

"Amber, he'll be fine. You know how strong he is, right?" He said, smiling at Amber.

She grinned back at him. "Yeah."

TJ's mom ran into the room as she yelled at the receptionist to be able to see her son. They politely declined.

Amber yelled at her mom to come to Cyrus and Amber, as they all sat down in the waiting area to wait for news from the doctor.

The doctor came out, with a relieved smile on his face.

"His stomach had to be pumped from the pills, but other than that, he's expected to make a full recovery. All of you may see him."

They all got up as fast as they could and ran to the hospital door where TJ was smiling at them from the bed.

Amber ran up to him, and hugged him.

"Bro, you scared the hell out of me!" Amber yelled between sobs.

TJ's mom gave Cyrus a side hug as they both watched.

Cyrus was still holding the muffin basket as he gave it to TJ, before hugging him.

They both shared a chocolate chocolate chip muffin, Cyrus' favorite.

Later, TJ was released from the hospital, much to their surprise. It was awfully quick, and they were very relieved to see that he was doing completely fine.

They all went straight to TJ's house.

"Don't ever do that again, okay honey? I know it's been hard for you the past week but it doesn't mean that you can do that, dad loves you, remember that." TJ's mom said, as she hugged TJ tightly.

His arms were still covered up by the cuts, but they were completely fine. TJ had a look of regret on his face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what else to do..." TJ admitted, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"You're okay now, that's all that matters." Cyrus said, as he kissed TJ's cheek again. TJ didn't blush as he usually did. That was odd.

TJ turned to Cyrus.

"Can we talk, outside?"