Chapter 5 Ditoa - Debts, Disaster and no Llama

"Ok so I'm broke now. I lost my llama to idiots in a gamble and the bank took my shack from me cause of lack in pay. Zapnarg. I usually wouldn't even notice stuff I lose but I'm mean I have nowhere to stay and no form of transport. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with NOTHING. Stupid zapnarging laws and stupid zapnarging discrimination. Yeah that's another thing. I'm not in my region so I'm basically an alien to them and they make fun of me for it. I know my skin colour is purple and I have different traditions but that doesn't mean they have the right to put me down because of it. So basically, what I'm trying to say is I got in another fight. I got discriminated against and now the whole town wants to burn me, stuff my body in a space shuttle and then blow it up. Just to make sure I'm super, super dead. That's why I left, but I probably should have taken a map cause now I'm stuck in the middle of the dead ocean, and if you don't know what that is welp it's just a desert that everyone ends up dying in. Yay for me! Zapnarg, I'm such an idiot for coming here!" She says, stumbling around as the two suns start to rise. "Wait, who am I even talking to, Durt is gone! Urgh!"

She screams as she wanders aimlessly through the desert. And when she thinks all hope is lost, she hears the engine of a space shuttle becoming louder and louder. Then as she looks up, she sees a shuttle flying overhead.

"Hey! Wait please, land your ship! C'mon!" She shouts as she frantically waves her arms around to draw attention. Then the shuttle begins to slow down and starts landing.

"Oh goodness, thank the earth!" Ditoa whispers to herself as she runs over to it.

"Hello young one, why are you all the way out here?" The driver says. Then Ditoa notices his name on his pin, P.Bert.Lee. Then she suddenly bursts out in laughter when she realises what that sounds likes.

"Uh, hehe. Sorry Sir it's just, I got lost and I'm not having the best day. Yeah no, not the best at all..." She says trying not to be rude. "Would you uh, mind taking me well... I don't know where I'm going. I guess just any other planet than this dump."

"Alright lucky for you he next stop is planet nine!" P.Bert.Lee replies in a joyful manner.

"Great, the I'm going from the planet of heat waves to the planet of killing snow!" She says to herself as she finds a not to rusted seat near the back of the bus.

As the bus starts up, she leans against the window and watches the sandy land around her get unsettled by the winds of the engines. Then she realises it. She's finally out, out of this retched place that she never longed to be in. Though she did feel something, she didn't get it all at first but then she realised she hadn't felt it since she was very young. It was a feeling that made her weak for a split second as she realised that she was finally moving on, away from her life before this. She was moving on from the horrors of her family's death and the horrors of what she had gone through since then. She was finally free, at least she hoped that she was. And then her eyes glanced over to the small skull sticker on her shoulder bag, she didn't need to fear anymore so she ripped it off to reveal an earth print sewed into the fabric. She felt something she hadn't in a long time and so she smiled as the she saw her old home town grow smaller and smaller as it got further away. It was true hope.