Chapter 27 Alvis - What Lies Underneath

Alvis jumped from the top of the tree house into the abyss of snow bellow. It coats the land, leaving nothing untouched. He trudged through the snow, following the a group of frenzied footprints. He wandered past a pile of rocks which seemed to be covering something he guessed was five feet. A small smirk lifted the edge of his lip. He began searching for a crystal so he could figure out which clan they were from. The snow parts ways as the albino finds a child's body.

It hasn't decomposed yet.

He continued, following the footsteps towards the No-Clanner village. He sensed something in the snow, a glint of colour in the cold abyss. He moved towards a tree and shifted the snow away. Confusion gripped him as he plucked a leather bag with a golden symbol sewn into it.

Star Clan?

He picked it up. It was a bit heavier than expected. His lips twisted downward, some snow around him melting ever so slightly. It was Damira's satchel. He hoped he hadn't injured Damira. She was something he was growing a fondness towards.

Those emotions all suddenly switched as he opened the satchel. A Star Clan uniform was found within. His eyes seemed to twitch with rage. Revenge swelled over his frozen heart. The snow beginning to thicken once again as his fist clutched the satchel. The Star Clan moonstone could shapeshift.

Just like Leon.

Damira was a Star Clanner. She was a traitor. If Quanteen knew about the Star Clanner, if Adron and Agatha knew; it would explain why they assisted them. It wasn't just Damira who was a traitor...

They were all traitors.

The snow thickened with the slightest of red tinge to it. Alvis stood up with the Star Clan uniform gripped in one hand and the satchel in the other.

One thought went through the Elder's mind...

The next time he sees those zapnargers, they're all dead. From Bryne to Agatha. Each one will be iced into the snow, crystal and all.