Chapter 13

A/N: Well... I don't have much to say... Haha so on with the show!!

Sorry for errors

*******************

Jessie's P.O.V:

"Justin!! Look!" I couldn't contain my excitement. I even had a rope with me.

"Well speaking of the devil..." I watch as he unhooks his rope from his saddle.

"Are you really going to go after him? I mean, I was thinking the same thing, but I'm not so sure now..." I glance at the big muscular horse. He looks like he could take down a mountain lion.

"Of course! You have no idea how long your dad has been looking for him. And to even imagine, the Stallion was right outside our wash," says Justin getting his rope ready.

"Well, if your going for it, I'm going for it too," I gulp and unlatch my rope from the saddle horn. "You never know, I could get a new horse out of the deal." Justin rolls his eyes.

"You are always looking for new free things."

"Duh! Wouldn't you?" I laugh. He looks at me and smiles.

"Alright cowgirl, let's see what you got." And with that, our horses sprung into action. The ground turned into a race track. Dirt was flung everywhere as the pounding of hooves flood the earth. The Stallion led the group of horses up a hill, and around the back of it. I had to hand it to him, he was fast. Some of the older horses slowed down, but continued to follow their leader. It wasn't hard to get them to all stay in a tight group. With the swinging of our ropes, we were able to control which way the herd would turn.

"Justin, swing around front and cut the herd off. It will startle them, and catch them off guard. With that, I will push Bull and go for the Stallion." Justin gives me a nod of approval. I pull Bull back, wanting him to save his energy for the last run. I knew this was dangerous for Justin to run out in front to the herd, but we had to get the Stallion. No questions asked.

I could see Nelly getting ready to switch her gears. Justin gave me one last look before he bounded into action. Nelly flew past the herd, gaining a little ground then stopped right in front of the herd, making the horses slam to a stop. That's when I let Bull go.

"Come on Bulls-eye. Come on boy," I yelled at the wind. I was swinging my rope hard. Justin also started to swing his lasso. We needed to work together to get this crazy animal. Before I knew it, Justin tossed his rope, landing it perfect over the Stallion's head. He was already starting to fight back, and poor Nelly couldn't contain him herself. It was up to us. I pulled up directly behind the Stallion, staying clear of his kicks and bucks. I threw my rope, and made it over his tossing head. I yanked to rope and immediately started twisting the rope around the saddle horn. He wasn't going anywhere.

"We did it." I managed to squeeze out over my hard breaths. By this time, my back has exploded, but I didn't care. We won back my dad's money bags. Me and Justin worked hard pulling the Stallion away from the herd. I couldn't help but look over the group. They weren't to bad. Of course they all needed some TLC, but the horses look well feed. I was about to turn my head back, but one horse caught my eye.

"Justin, hold this Stallion down. Give me two minutes," I jumped off of Bull before Justin could say anything. I unraveled a lead rope from the bag that was attached to Bulls saddle. I slowly walked up to the Dapple-Grey horse.

Tears formed when the blue eyed creature looked up at me. Blue. The tears streamed down my face as I hugged my lost friend. He still had his halter on, but his saddle had been lost. I clipped the lead rope around his halter and pulled him towards Bull. How was I going to take two horses back? Especially a nut horse? I had to make the hardest decision of my life. I had to choose between my horse, or the Stallion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know this one was extremely short, but hey, Blue's back! 🐴 Thank you for all your support! YOU make this book so successful! Vote/Comment/Fan/Share... Heck whatever you please! Love you guys!

-Jill and Blue