Chapter 20

Ok, so I haven't got very many reads on my other story, "Living with Alzheimer's," and I don't know if I really want to delete it yet. Please (if you love me ;) ) check it out, and comment what you think. I am also thinking about starting another one, it's about love and the military... Ok, anyways, let's begin! :)
*May contain errors
________________________________
Jessica's POV:
I can't believe this! What is he thinking?! I spread my fingers apart and peek through. Great, the guy that I fell in love with, not even 10 minutes ago, is going to die. The sound of hooves stopped, and were replaced by the sound of loud breathing. It most likely was mine. I took a rain check, and pulled my hands off my face. Uh, what just happened? I look up in awe as I see Milo standing about three feet away from Nutty (I have officially found a name). The horse was breathing rapidly and swinging his head around. If I were Milo, I probably would have already pissed myself, then again, if I were Milo, I wouldn't even THINK about jumping in that pen.

"Shhh," Milo stuck out his hand, trying to touch the beast. What the..? I watched as he brushed his fingers over the black stallion. There was no way! Everyone who came close either, got hurt, or were fired. I didn't want either one of those to happen to him. But just as quickly as it had stopped, it started again. Nuttsie began bucking and flinging everywhere. Milo slowly backed away, and snuck under the bars of the round pen. My heart finally slowed down, but were replaced with butterflies.

"See," Milo smiled his beautiful, white teeth showing. "Nothing to it!" His grin caused me to smile.

"How did you do that?" I said pointing to the pen. He smiled even bigger.

"Do what?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. My heart sank. Ahh, he was so cute. Ok, whatever, he was playing with me, but two can play.

"Oh, I guess I must have just saw another hot guy jump in and calm down a wild horse," I stopped and blushed, face palming myself. I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD!! I closed my eyes, hoping and wishing he didn't notice it.

"You think I'm hot?" He smiled wide raising his eyebrows. So much for wishing.

"So, my Grandma might have breakfast ready. She usually makes breakfast for all the workers. I haven't seen you eat there before," I tried to brush off the question. Now I'm just rambling. He looked at me and laughed, shaking his head.

"You didn't answer my question, but Ok, sure, I could go for some food. Lead the way, ma'am," he said extending his arm, motioning me to lead.

"Real quick, I have to grab something from the barn," he started walking in front of me and stopped, standing to my left. "I also think you are hot," he smiled and walked off. My face burned from the blushing. I cleared my throat and followed him inside. I watched as he picked up a tool kit, petted Nelly, and began to walk towards me. I tried not to smile, and it must have looked funny, because he began to laugh. I still didn't want to laugh, so I bit my lip. I turned around and started walking back to the house. Geez, why was he so cute? A smile slowly found it's way to my face as I remembered something, Milo called me hot. I silently giggled, and walked inside the house, holding the door open for the 'hot guy.'
________________________________
Thanks for reading!
-Jill and Blue
P.S. Sorry it was short, I have a lot planned for the next chapter though... ;)