Chapter 3

A/N: Hello my fans... ok I don't know how many people acutely read this, but if you do I would just love to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It is still my first book and anyone who supports it, I would check out your book in a heart-beat! Just say so and I will end up reading it. I have stared school and I might be to busy to upload right away, but as you can see I'm uploading right now which means I don't have homework so... YA! Anyway enough of me talking enjoy!

Sorry for any errors!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

I desired to see Blue before I saw the stallion. With gravel crunching under my feet, I think about what dad could possibly do to me just going to say "hi" to the animal. I smile as I open the large barn doors. I turn to my left and flick the light switch on. My smile grows wider as I look down the large hall with five large horses in each of their very own stalls. Each had a name tag wired to it. As I walk down the hall I read each name. "Ritz, Bulls-eye, Melanie, Nelly, and Blue."

"Ritz" is a big buckskin, stallion, "Bulls-eye" is a thourghal bred, gleding with a white spot on his head shaped like a bulls-eye he's new for I haven't seen him before, "Melanie" is pure midnight black with not a speck of white on her, "Nelly" is an older Paint with blue eyes, and there is my beautiful Dappled-gray horse "Blue". "Hey Blue!" I whisper slipping my hand through the bars. I let him sniff it before I pull out his favorite treat, a hand-full of oats. After chomping down the oats, he whinnies happily. "Do you remember me now?" I whisper slipping through the bars in the gate. He walks up to me and nudges me in the shoulder, like he always did to me. "I take that as a yes!" I say laughing. I walk over to the wall behind him and take his halter off the hook. I slip it on over his head and tell him I'll be back. After climbing over the bars I walk into a room to grab a lead robe. I laugh to myself as I hear a sad whinny coming from Blue's stall. "Shah, it's ok boy I'm hear and I won't leave again I promise." I tell him calming him down. I clip the rope around his blue halter. After pulling the gate open, I walk him to the round corral next to the black stallion. After sliding a western brown saddle over Blue I put a bridle on him.

I ride Blue to a trail leading down into a big wash. I used to ride him all the time here, but forgot all the nooks and cracks we exsplored around the place. I kick him to a walk and then a trot. I pull back on the rains as I hear a voice. "Hey Jessie, I don't know if you remember me but I used to be your best fri-" "Used to! Justin you have and always been my best friend, here!" I laugh while he pulls me into a hug. I missed him so much. I was an only child and Justin was like an older brother to me. Justin had the same olive colored skin as my dad. He has jet black hair, and hassle eyes. "Really? Because I remember you telling me five years ago that I was your best friend, how could you replace me?" he said with a fake sob. "Oh brother!" I say rolling my eyes.  "Do you mine if I ride with you and Blue?" he asks. "Nope we were acutely going to explore the wash." "Thats quite funny because when you were 12, Blue, you, me, and Nelly here were always finding somewhere else to explore besides the wash, because guess what? We already explored the place." He said sarcastically. "Do you know what?" I ask questionably. "I know lots of things acutely, but what?" he replies. "You haven't changed at all, you still talk a lot!" I say laughing. "Well, its great to see you too!" he said faking a sad face, but failed miserably as I smile at him. "All right can we get going, I have a horse to ride and a black gelding to meet" I say clicking to Blue to trot. "What did you say?" Justin stops in his tracks. "You heard me, I'm going to meet a black gelding, specifically the one in the breaking fence." I said cantering a head. "Whoa wait!" he calls making Blue stop. "Your dad just got that horse from the farm next door," he said cautiously. "So?" I say pushing him to go on. I wanted to learn everything about the stallion. "So he is very dangerous and I-I'll tell your dad if you go near him!" he said with a stearn face. "Oh wow, your now using my dad against me!" I said again kicking Blue. "Yes, I will." Justin says puling up besides me. "Ok look lets just go riding and we will descuse this later. Ok?" I say pleading. "Find, but I mean what I said!" he tells me. 

Why do people want me to stay away from the beautiful animal? People who know me well enough, know that I have a listening problem. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it?!? Do you you think there is a big back-round to the stallion, or not a thing? Please comment, read, vote, and fan!!! I love comments and love to talk! Thanks again for reading the chappys should get better as they go on. I will try to make them longer too... Also who ever comments first gets the chappy dedicated to them!

XoXo ~Jill 8)