Seven

"YOU READY TO go Grace?" Thomas came in the door while a bunch of drunk men walked out, or trying to walk out. Many fell on their way over.

"Yea, I lended Athena one of my dresses." Grace smiled. "Shes changing, but will be out shortly."

Athena had on one of Graces dresses, it wasnt  anything too fancy. Which is good considering how much of spilled alcohol might land on her. Grace had told her a lot of important people would be there, but not to get too fancy. its a fotball game after all.

Athena eventually forced herself to walk out and meet them, she saw an excited Grace and a quiet Thomas.

"Grace, could you get my coat and i'll keep your seat warm." Thomas winked at Grace. John and Arthur were already racing towards the car, trying to beat eachother. Athena was walking behind them close to the car.

"Glad to see you come, Athena." Thomas smirked as he held Athena back by a step. Athena turned around and studied him.

"I promised Grace, as she promised you." Athena said stubbornly. "But if Arthur tries anything that I dont wa-"

"That was just a decoy for Grace." Thomas said bluntly as he let go of her wrist and threw the burnt up cigarette.

"What?"

"Jesus, if you are going to work for me you gotta be smarter." Thomas sighted. "I couldnt explain to Grace the real reason why you were coming, and saying nothing at all would raise even more questions. She would think I was cheating, or something."

"Oh, thank god." Athena said relieved. She looked over her shoulder and saw Grace with Thomas's coat running over.

"Just grab a seat, Erin." Thomas said loudly and lightly pushed Athena towards the car. She grabbed the handel and saw two happy faces. "Keep em' company."

"Erin, you're here!" Arthur smiles and waves his flask.

"Didnt know you were coming along." John said as he leaned back into his seat with his toothpick.

"Thomas said you guys needed some company, so here I am." Athena smiled and crossed her legs.

"Are you going to be my company for the evening." John smiled and studied her.

"No, shes Arthurs pluss one." Thomas said as he lead Grace in by his hand, seating her beside Athena. Grace gave her a small wink.

"The whole VIP is filled with important, snobby rich people so act nicely." Thomas said looking at Arthur and John.

"Stop looking at me, Arthurs the hammered one." John exclaims as Arthur waves his flask once again.

"I know how to control myself around the big sharks John." Arthur pointed at him and nodded. "Expecially knowing I have a beautiful pufferfish as my pluss one."

"Charming, Arthur."

$$$

We got out of the nice car and heard men howling and yelling. Athena was pleased she could sit with the VIP, where she could be safe with the snobs.