| Chapter 6 | Fame isn't everything

. . .

Felix POV

Felicity and I were running in the hall on our way to our class as we had trouble navigating the school. As we entered the classroom we didn't see professor McGonagall and presumed we were safe, Naomi looked back at us shaking her head.

"Made it!" I said under my breath. "Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" and just after I said that I could hear someone clear their throat behind me.

"P-professor McGonogall I-i'm sorry we're late!" Felicity said in a rush stammering a little on her words.

"Well, perhaps I should transfigure Mr. Lee and you into a watch. Then one of you might be on time." She said looking at us sternly.

"W-we got lost," Felicity explained.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She said as she shook her head and going back to the front of the class.

Felicity and I looked at each other before sitting down at our desk.

. . .

Next class was potions and we were lucky that we came on time because our teacher was none other than Professor Snape. Speaking about the devil himself, here he is.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few..." He said looking at Felicity in the end. "...who possess the predisposition I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death." He crossed his arms. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts with abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention." He said as I started to feel his gaze on me. I looked up from my notes when I felt Felicity nudge my side.

He started to walk up to me. "Mr. Lee. Our new celebrity. Tell me what would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" I had no idea of what he had just asked me about, but I noticed that Felicity quickly put her hand up. "You don't know? Let's try again. Where Mr. Lee. Would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?" I noticed that Felicity put her hand up once again, but all I could answer was "I don't know, sir."

"What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" I looked back seeing Naomi looking more confused than me. Felicity, on the other hand, was more than eager to answer.

"I don't know, sir."

"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything..." He said looking down at me. I started to get a little frustrated at him.

"Clearly, Felicity knows. It seems a pity not to ask her." As I said that I could hear snickering and giggles in the classroom.

"Silence." He looked at me before walking right in front of Felicity and me.

"Put your hand down, you silly girl." He grabbed a stool and sat in front of me. "For your information, Lee, asphodel, and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of the Living Dead. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant which also goes by the name of aconite. Well, why aren't you all copying this down?" He said it loud enough for the whole class to hear.

Everyone grabbed their books and quills and started writing it down, and so did I. Professor Snape returned to the front of the classroom. "And Slytherin's note that five points will be taken from your house for your classmate's cheek.

. . .

A/N

I might actually like where this story is going and I'm gonna make multiple books UwU

Also, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in here, I was texting Sana whilst writing cause she is very lonely :3

Please don't kill me @Briar_Hart437 <-- also don't forget to check her out!

xoxo Sungmin, Happy wiggle~