| Chapter 23 |

Felicity POV

When we were still in the Great hall I started teasing some Gryffindor's. Some may call it bullying but Yoongi and I were having a field day! It was so funny, everything we said.

Then I noticed someone walking over towards us. Chan. He looked down at me as if saying 'stop bullying them or you'll regret it'. I understand that he wants to protect his house since he's the 'Perfect' but geez let me have fun.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned around. I then felt someone grab my arm, it was Chan. "Hey! Let go of me, you kangaroo!" But he only held me tighter, he dragged me out of the Great hall all the way to the Gryffindor common room. Well right outside of it since I can't go in there.

"Explain." He said with crossed arms.

"Explain what?" I asked angrily.

"Explain what's going on between you and Felix! And that Hyunjin dude!?" He said as if it was obvious.

"Don't bring up that idiots name... And what does Hyunjin have to do with any of this!?" I was seriously getting pissed.

"Well, that's what I'm wondering! All I know is that Felix has been babbling about some stupid curse and that Hyunjin dude" He rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Curse?" I asked confused, I seriously had no idea what was going on at this point.

"Yeah, some curse that made you evil or something I don't know..." He sat down in one of the chairs.

"Look I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it had nothing to do with my boyfriend so if you'll please just tell Felix that-"

"Boyfriend?" he asked confused.

"Yeah? Hyunjin is my boyfriend, didn't you know?"

"Aish! Now I get why Felix is so mad..." I looked at him confused before I heard someone yelling. I ran towards where the sound came from as I wanted to watch the fight, I wasn't worried but I was excited. That was until-

"Felix what the fuck are you doing!? STOP!" I screamed at him as he threw punches against Hyunjin who had a bloody nose.

"CANT YOU SEE WHAT HE'S DOING!? WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND FELICITY!" He screamed at me with tears in his eyes. Chan dragged him away as I checked up on Hyunjin.

"H-hey... Are you okay?" I asked him as I softly wiped off the blood.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I just... I just- don't want to hurt you anymore..." He said with soft words as he sat up.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him with soft and teary eyes.

"Felix is right... I'm only bad for you... Just know that- I love you." He held my face in his hand before kissing my lips softly. My first kiss.

"I-i don't understand... Hyunjin what did Felix tell you..." At this point, I was crying.

"It's better if you don't know... Just know that- He'll be better for you." He let go of me and walked away.

────────

It had been three months since he left me and I hadn't seen him around school anymore. I started to notice how I didn't feel the same hatred against Felix or Gryffindor's that I used to have. I still didn't talk to Felix but I didn't hate him anymore.

I also started reading books again and started to focus on school a lot more. My Ravenclaw side shined once again. I noticed that my brother Namjoon and Felix started smiling a lot more, Yoongi had accepted the fact that I was never going to turn into what he wanted me to be but he was still proud of me and he took care of me as his little sister.