| Chapter 19 | New seeker

-

-

"10:58. Come on." Mr. Lee told us as we hurried to the train.

"The train will be leaving any moment." Mrs. Lee said.

"Jungkook, Chan, Percy, you first." Mr. Lee commanded. All three of them ran into the wall. Then Dahyun ran in, soon after Mr. and Mrs. Lee walked behind leaving Felix and me behind to run in.

"Let's go," I said to Felix before running in. Once we were on the other side we walked onto the train and found a good place to sit.

-

"Hey you look tired," Felix said and I just nodded as I slowly drifted to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in so it was very annoying for me. Then I saw Felix move and sit beside me.

"Here, lean on my shoulder." he offered and I gladly accepted. He took the chance to lean his head on mine as we both fell asleep.

-

"Hey, carrot wake up~" I heard a deep voice say as they shook me a little, I moved their hand away from me and hid under my robe more.

"CARROT WAKE UP WE'RE HERE!" I instantly jumped up and hit Felix hard on his back since he screamed in my ear. Plus nobody and that means nobody wakes me up from my sleep.

"Yah! Stop screaming." I pouted and fixed my robe. We both walked out of the train and headed to Hogwarts.

As we arrived at school I noticed Naomi and Namjoon talking to each other and I smiled. Felix seemed to notice this.

"Hey it's okay, you'll get a boyfriend someday. But only if I approve of him ok?" I laughed and nodded at his statement. Felix had become more and more protective of me as time passed and didn't seem to like when I hung out with guys if he wasn't there too.

"Let's head to class. Shall we?" Felix brought me out of my thoughts. I took his arm and walked to class as we small talked.

-

"Today we're going to re-pot Mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?" I raised my hand quickly. "Yes, Miss Kim?"

"Mandrake or Mandragora is used to return those who have been Petrified to their original state. It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." I said confidently.

"Excellent. Ten points to Slytherin." Everyone smiled at me. "As our Mandrakes are only seedlings their cries won't kill you yet. But they could knock you out for hours, which is why I have given you earmuffs for auditory protection. So could you please put them on, right away? Quickly." Everyone put them on and Felix helped me put mine on as I was somehow struggling. I whispered a quick 'thank you' before focusing on class.