| Chapter 12 | Fire

. . .

??? POV

He was with her again, ugh, I hate seeing them together. Always laughing and smiling like they actually accept each other, but not for long.

Not if my plan works.

Felicity POV

I felt hot, I could feel sweat forming on my forehead. I looked around the room and saw the fire, fire everywhere. I quickly tried to cast a spell to stop it but nothing worked.

I was crying, I couldn't find an exit. I didn't know where I was and Felix wasn't with me.

Felix, where are you?

I shot up when I felt somebody's hand on my forehead. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my room, I was in the nurse's room. I could see another student a few beds away from me who was sleeping. Right in front of me stood the nurse, "Ms. Kim. Please lay down again." I did as I was told.

"Why am I here? Who brought me here?" I asked her still feeling confused.

"Oh, I think that young man, Mr. Lee. Brought you in after you collapsed in the common room." collapsed? What? How?

"Oh, do you know where he is?" I wanted to ask Felix about this.

"I can call him here if you would like that." I nodded, Soon enough I saw Felix running towards my bed.

"Hey, are you feeling better!?" I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked him.

"All I know is that we were eating chocolate frogs and the next minute you just- you know..." I nodded to show I understood.

"Where did you get those sweets by the way?" It must be related to the chocolate sweets we had right?

"Oh, A-actually I don't know, I got them from this girl in our year," I said looking in my eyes.

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me you got free stuff! I want some too!" I hit him on the arm and he laughed.

"Ok ok! Next time I'll tell you haha."

. . .

Felix POV

I'm so glad that she's not mad at me but I'm sad that she has to stay there for a while more.

I was walking in the hallway on my way to meet up with Changbin for Quidditch practice, suddenly I felt a hand take my wrist and I turned around to see who it was.

"Felix!" There stood Jennie once again, she's been bugging me ever since I turned her down.

"Hey, Jennie..." I looked away.

"I was wondering if maybe you could help me with this new spell I'm trying to learn?" She asked me with an annoying high pitched voice.

"I-i'm sorry Jennie but I'm on my way to practice right now-" before I finished my sentence she interlocked her arm with mine.

"Then let's go together!" She smiled at me and I forced an awkward smile back.

"L-let's get going I guess hehe"

. . .

A/N

Sorry for short chapters lately but it will get better I promise! 

Don't forget to enjoy OwO

xoxo Sungmin, Gucci~