Young Victoria: Part 2

"Pardon my intrusion miss, I have just came in from the storm. May I sit here beside you?" A genuine smile graced his sharp features.

Victoria felt herself nod, as she studied his ebony black hair, his sharp jaw, strong physique and dark eyes that appeared almost black. His smile widened to which she responded by looking abruptly away, a light blush forming.

What was she thinking. She just openly checked out a complete stranger. She felt his presence move closer as he settled into the chair beside her.
"Judging by your attire I take it you are in here due to the storm as well?"

Finding her voice, she replied,

"Yes, I had just left the church when the storm hit. My apartment is still a few blocks away so I determined it would be better to come here."

She had been instructed to always make people of earth aware that she was a devout Christian.

"Were you at the St. Andrew's on Earl Street?"

"Yes!"

"It's a beautiful church. The architecture is fantastic- I have always loved Cathedrals. The builder's attention to detail was extraordinary!"

Victoria beamed and agreed excitedly. Seeing her attention captured he proceeded to discuss the building history with her.

Finally a busty server came over to their section. She leaned seductively over the counter so her push up enhanced assets popped almost out of her low cut shirt.

She drawled out,

"What can I get you, handsome?"

The stranger kept his gaze on Victoria, ignoring the server's advance.

"Just tonic water please, and for you?" His eyes locked with Victoria.

"Um, orange juice please."

He took a bill out of his pocket and handed it to the server.
"Keep the change." He said in a dismissive tone.

He than stretched his hand out to Victoria,
"I am Luce, by the way," smiling kindly at her.

She laughed, "Victoria! I can't believe I didn't ask you your name. Thank you for the drink." She smiled sweetly towards him.

It was his turn to blush slightly. She quickly reprimanded herself. She was more than aware that her beauty was enough to make most men fall victim to her every whim. She decided to divulge to Luce that she was a married woman with a six year old. She did not want to lead on the polite man beside her.

He responded, considerably inquiring on her son's summer plans. She was slightly taken back that he didn't immediately excuse himself. She smiled more freely as she took him to be a very good person.

She found herself opening up to him about her social work trouble, and missing her son. The server dropped off their drinks but neither noticed her as they continued their in depth conversation.

Finally their conversation lulled as the atmosphere of the pub heightened in activity with the late night crowd entering.

Victoria realized it had gotten very late. She had never connected with someone like she had with Luce. As she took in his handsome features she felt a strange jolt. She averted her eyes while taking a long sip of her drink. Her eyes fell on the couples dancing.

In heaven waltz's were the only dancing styles permitted. Here on earth the patrons of the pub grinded up against their partners. Sweat glistened on their bodies as couples locked lips in heated passion. With Gabriel there was little passion between them. He viewed sex as a way to bear children. Spare the occasional kiss on the cheek there was very little spark in their relationship, despite what their good looks would suggest. Gabriel was more passionate about his work than his bedroom affairs.

As she was distracted by the dancing she missed Luce's face light up with a dark smirk. Had she noticed it she would have realized this man knew all about her true identity. She would have seen his dark intentions and his real reason for happening upon her at the pub. He smiled in delight while her pure eyes took in the sight of the couple's intimate embracing. A flush of pink tinged her beautiful face and he watched as her hand trailed distractedly over her collar bone, her straightened posture highlighting her round breasts pressed tightly against her coat.

He swallowed his amused grin and cleared his throat, breaking her trance. Her face flashed guiltily as she quickly drew herself up.
"I really should be leaving, I want to thank you for spending time with me. I really appreciate it."

Luce returned an angelic smile towards her. He could sense her desire from the dancers mixed with her apprehension at having such lustful feelings. She was truly very innocent. He struck out his hand for her to shake goodbye, smiling wider as he felt the affect his smile had on her.

"Would you like me to walk you home?"

Victoria shook her head. She was embarrassed by the feelings she was experiencing. She was secretly reprimanding herself for watching the grinders. Never had she behaved such a way as the dancers in front of her, yet when her eyes reconnected with Luce's she wanted nothing more than to take him onto the dance floor.

She was married. With a child. It was definitely time for her to excuse herself. It was much too late for this angel to be out in this strange environment.
"I will be ok, my apartment is close by. Thank you again for your time and the drink!"

She waded her way through the thick crowd out to the exit door. She walked into the cool night air, pulling her long jacket tightly around her small waist.

She quickened her pace down the dim lighted street. As she turned down the last block a thick stench of cigarettes filled the air. Two shadows stretched out before her and loud voices echoed off the walls of the alley she was about to cross. Goosebumps lined her smooth arms as she quietly walked past.

Suddenly she felt a tight grip on her arm as one of the men stretched out of the dark alley to pull her back in. She went to scream but he pressed his hand against her mouth, her hood falling off in the process.

She looked into tiny hazy brown eyes. The cigarette stench now mixed with cheap vodka.
"While lookie hr'. Wat a beaut of a woman. All alone. Just for us."

His friend broke into a frenzied chuckle, while with shaking hands he proceeded to undo the buttons on her jacket.

Victoria shook with fear as she prayed to god for strength and help. Tears dropped out of her sparkling eyes as the one man held her head pressed against the cold stone wall and the other proceeded to cut her shirt from the neckline to her belly button with a knife.

Their breath hitched simultaneously as her ample bosom was exposed in just her white bra. She shook fiercely in terror. Outside of childbirth she had never been so exposed.

Her intense shaking caused the feverish friend to stab into her stomach with his shaky hands. She screamed behind the hand pressed on her mouth which resulted in the man striking her head back on the wall, instantly cracking her head.

Her vision blurred but too her surprise the hand fell away and she watched in horror as the men both started choking seemingly on air.

Familiar dark eyes came up before her, collecting her in his arms.

Suddenly she felt the sensation of dropping. It got increasingly hot and her clothing burnt off fully exposing her infront of Luce. He stared at her body with a hunger she instantly responded to him. Her mouth met his as they plummeted further down.

Never had she been so naked, and to be gazed at so fully by such an attractive man willed her to unleash herself fully to him. She fell with him on to black satin sheets. His mouth explored all of her, exciting her with feelings she never explored before. She gave herself over to him fully.