Amelia- New Song

Luce and Victoria bring Amelia to a high skyscraper in New York City. Luce has a penthouse floor for when he stays on earth. He had designed it for Victoria to keep it safe in case he had to leave. He never unloaded it after Victoria left.  

The pair had was quiet on the way over but Amelia caught them gazing at each other.

She smiled to herself, Victoria looked so much calmer than Amelia had ever seen. Amelia could tell her mother had made the right choice.

They drove into the garage. There was a private elevator that took them straight into the top floor penthouse. The elevator looked like a small waiting room. It had 2 cushy armchairs and a mirrored wall.

Amelia immediately checks out her eyeliner. She loves how it looked.

Luce smirked into the mirror behind her,
"Still racoon-est, looking great!"

She shot him a dirty stare but then smiled,
"Hey now! Don't make me burn your hair off!"

Luce laughed well Victoria checked out his hair,

"You know, I think you would look awful bald."

He looked at Victoria look slightly appalled. She examined her nails but a cheeky smile played across her lips. She winked at Amelia who broke out giggling.

"Women.." Luce muttered staring at his hairline, then turning to Victoria,
"I'd still look hot bald!"

She just smiled teasingly at him back in response.

Amelia chuckled darkly,
"We'd all look better bald than Mable does!"

"Amelia!!"

Luce leans over towards the picture of Mable that Mason had messaged to Amelia. He laughs loudly prompting Victoria to look as well,

"Oh my! She truly has an unfortunate shaped head."

Luce and Amelia laugh harder.

The elevator pings open. Amelia walks into the open concept condo. She is met with a view of Central Park. The condo is designed modernly and beautifully.

Above the mantel is a large portrait of Victoria and Luce looking lovingly at one another. They were dressed to the nines in elegant evening attire.

Another portrait hangs beside it of Victoria holding infant Amelia. Victoria's face was serene.

Victoria stopped in front of the pictures,

"Oh Luce. I should have just stayed."

Luce walks over to Victoria and wraps his arms around her,

"Victoria, when you reach my age years feel like months. I knew I would be with you again. It was just a matter of time.

I have never seeked love, but when you came I knew you were the only one for me."  

Victoria buries into his embrace. Amelia felt her throat dry and tears sprang to her eyes. She had been feeling so guilty for getting her mother removed from heaven. But at this moment she saw that her parents always belonged with one another.

Amelia took out her phone and snapped a picture of the pair. Luce smiling down at Victoria with real light around him and Victoria looking absolutely content and filled with joy.

She sent the picture to Nora and Lilly:
They are officially each other's one and only!

She opens a message from Thomas:
Amelia, I am really nervous about this! The Devil has a horrible reputation. He is a fallen angel! How do we know that this isn't an elaborate trap?

Amelia sends the photo to her older brother:
Because this is what real love looks like.

She looks up from her phone. Victoria is hanging up her and Luce's coats in a large closet and Luce was pouring two glasses of wine.

She checks the time. She only had thirty minutes to get ready for karaoke!

"Hey mom, I have to get ready to go out, do you have clothes here?"

"Yup, well some might be out of date by sixteen years but I am sure you will find something."

She follows Victoria into the master bedroom.

Luce looks up from the kitchen at the sound of the bedroom doors opening.

"Oh shoot" she hears him panic.

Victoria hits the light. The room has avant garde styled pictures of Victoria in the nude, she quickly shut of the lights,
"Really Luce!

Wow. Sorry Amelia. Um hold my hand, I will just lead you to the closest."

Amelia grabs her mother's hand,
"Luce, I know what you can burn now!"

Under his breath she hears him muttering, "nope, no way.. No kid of mine gets to take my pictures away. I am still a devil. Devil."

The girls giggle. Victoria pushes Amelia into the walk in closet and flicks on the lights. She take an extra moment to scan the pictures on the bedroom wall, then follows Amelia into the closest.

Amelia gives her mom a sharp look, Victoria smiling prettily in response,
"What? I am a hot mom!"

Amelia rolls her eyes,
"Gross!"

The ladies go to work picking out an outfit for Amelia to wear. Victoria has hundreds of clothing items, most super figure flattering.
"Jeez mom, what did you wear to be comfy?"

Victoria blushes, Amelia dropping her mouth in horror,
"Ew, don't answer that!"

"I was twenty two- and it was bad of me because it resulted in me getting knocked up. Keep that in mind tonight missy, boys can make you pregnant super easily!"

Amelia shakes her head in response. She picks out a coral coloured tutu skirted tube top dress. Victoria passes her heeled ankle boots with gold metal studding, and a long multi chain gold necklace with black and gold stone pieces and a black clutch also edged with gold and coral stitching. Victoria then back brushes Amelia's hair and puts it up in a ponytail  Amelia looks like a punk popstar- and she loves it!

Smiling at one another they quickly exit the closet and dark bedroom.

Luce nods at Amelia's style and then proceeds to coach her on how to snap herself to the karaoke bar. He tells her to go back to the castle after she was done and to call him if she has any trouble.

Amelia smiles at his sweet concern. She appreciates that he was cool with her going out but still very firm about checking in.

She waves goodbye walking out to the balcony to snap. The french doors shut behind her. Before she snaps she takes one more turn back to look at her parents. And instantly regrets it. Luce and Victoria were already locking lips in the kitchen, Luce speedly unzipping Victoria's dress.

Ew. Way not to get a room. She snaps quickly.

The bar appears in front of her. Lilly, Graham and Eiron stand outside it waiting for her. She runs up to her group of friends. She hugs Lilly and then Eiron.

She decides to take her mother's advice on not rushing into a relationship. Eiron is much older than her. She thought back to Luce telling Victoria about how sixteen years felt like sixteen months. She realizes Eiron wouldn't care taking a while to get to know her. Plus now that she knew Jason likes her too she kinda wants to spend some time with him as well.

After all, she wants to be exactly right when she gives away her heart.

A thrill of excitement shoots through her at the sight of the microphones and the stage. A banner is above the stage with the words: competition- prize awarded for the best singer.

Yes!

She looks at her friends and smiles eagerly. She knew right now she has years of adventure to create. She is free to roam hell, earth and even heaven- at least if she doesn't cause too much trouble...