Victoria- Final Confessions

Victoria woke up to a knock on the bedroom door. She was laying comfortably in Luce's arms. He always slept dead to the world despite her always thinking he should sleep slightly unsoundly due to the misdeeds he had done. Nonetheless, he snored lightly without a concern in the world.

"Mom?" The knocking sounded again.

Victoria pulled straight up. She shook Luce awake,
"Morning sexy!"

"Shh! Your daughter is at the door! Put your pants on!"

He smiled devilishly,

"Are you trying to lie to our daughter about our activities last night?"

Victoria went pale, guilt playing across her face. He chuckled,

" I got this handled minx, go get the door."

She climbed off the bed slipping on her robe. Behind her Luce pulled on a pair of track pants.

"Coming Amelia!"

She opened the door and Amelia walked in, her arms loaded with a few outfits.

Luce popped up from the couch, he had moved a blanket and pillow on it to make it seem as he slept there all night,

"Morning party animal!"

Amelia blushed but smiled at Luce,
"I was good, I didn't even drink...much."

He winked and grabbed some of the clothes and the bag of shoes from Amelia.

"These are for Victoria?"

"Yup, I think I can part with them. Hopefully the tops are large enough."

"Right!?! I am surprised that she doesn't topple over!"

They both laughed at Victoria's expense.

"Thank you for clearly highlighting my flaws!"
Victoria gestered down at her rack, her tone sarcastic. She picked up the first dress and examined it. Amelia joined in picking through the outfits as Luce called out his two cents on certain styles, making both ladies squeal with groans and laughter.

Luce soon got bored and excused himself to go get dressed. The bathroom door shut and the shower turned on.

Victoria sat on the couch,
"Oh Amelia, this is so hard!"

"They are just dresses mom, better than wearing a housecoat and... Are you in lingerie?" Amelia's tone rang with accusatory edge.

Victoria shrugged,
"I'm dating the devil... It's all he had!"

"So Victoria Secret is Luce's company!"

"What?"

Amelia pulled out her phone and showed Victoria the website. Victoria's eyes went wide in horror,

"It's on earth too! Oh, he owes me!"

Amelia laughed loudly,
"You sure you picked the right guy?"

Victoria smiled, her eyes roaming over the dresses.

"Oh Amelia, what do you wear to separate from your husband? I don't want to be dressed scandalously but I still want to look... good?"

Amelia sunk in her mother's words. Her eyes were sympathetic.

"If I can part any advice to you Amelia take your time with love. Learn from my mistakes. You have lots of time."

Amelia smiled softly. She thought of her two guys.

"Why Luce over Gabriel? Is it because they are opposites?"