Luce- Aphrodite's Poison

Luce opens the heavy doors to his pool room attached to his bedroom. It is a private pool, in the middle a variety of extinct exotic earth plants grow to add colour to the grey stone tiles. The one wall has floor to ceiling glass windows with french doors leading to the balcony also shared with the bedroom.
Another wall has a rock water wall that trickles water down it.

It was always his private pool but when Victoria discovered it initially he couldn't resist making her come in with him. She was not a fan of water but passion over took her and soon they were in it every other day.

He knew she needed to relax and he didn't want to leave her in the office. She needed a change of scenery. So the pool seemed like the perfect spot.

Mind you, that may have been the scotch talking...

He smiled cheekly at her as he removed his shirt. Her eyes roamed his chest.

"Luce... Do you think this is a good idea?"

He smiles at her as he kicked his shoes off. Holding her eyes he undoes his pants. The angel groans and covered her eyes,

"We really shouldn't be in here."

Luce jumps in the pool making enough splash for Victoria to bravely lower her hands from her eyes.

"Jump in angel!"

"No! You aren't wearing anything!"

"So?"

She looked down at him, a pink blush crossing her pretty face.

"Jump in or else I will come get you!"

She sighed, defeated. She sat down at the edge of the pool and placed her legs in to the warm water. It did feel wonderful. Luce swam up to her.

"Don't come any closer Luce. We are just swimming tonight. I still have to think... and I know you have been drinking."

"Oh my darling, I assure you I can hold my liquor just fine."

Victoria narrowed her eyes at him. He gave her his best imitation angel face. She giggles despite her best efforts. Against  better judgement she slips into the beckoning water.

Luce smiles gleefully splashing water lightly towards her.

She grabs her hair up protectively, Luce laughing heartedly.

Pretending to ignore him she swims over to the bed of exotic flowers, checking out the array of plants. Luce swims up beside her. He looked at her happily for a few moments. She finally looks over at him wearily.

"I think your bikini is see through!"

She gazes down quickly, as she does her hand hits a red plant that sprays her and Luce right in their faces.

Luce sees at the plant. Oh shoot. Of all the plants to hit it had to be that one: Aphrodite's Poison. A plant that had the same effects as drugs but without the addiction or bad side effects. Every sensation will feel better and sexual desire would increase ten fold. It also works as a truth serum.

He watches Victoria as she wipes the now disapperated spray. Finding nothing on her she looked quizzedly at Luce,

"What was that?"

"Victoria... We should probably get out of the pool, that plant was not good. You should go straight to bed."

Victoria stared at him, her eyes sparkling more than usual. A light giggle bursts from her,
"Luce, the water feels like it's thicker."

Luce takes a deep breath. Victoria stands in front of him, her posture much more relaxed. She lets the water run through her fingers. He takes in her ample chest, her small nipples hard against the tight top. He takes another breath, but Victoria interrupts,