Chapter 2- Rose is in tears

I stopped crying, but numbness fills my entire body. Why? I ask myself repeatedly. I can't seem to find any answer though. I can't believe he is being ignorant  and going away. Why in the hell would he do it? Why-

        My mind tirade came to a stop as I heard  knocking sounds at my door. I sighed and got up- slowly and opened the door.  I backed up and saw Dimitri standing there. Why in the hell was he here! My defenses went up almost immediately when I saw him. 

        I crossed my arm and took over with attitude. "What do you want?" 

        "Let's talk." He said.

        "Why?" I snapped at him. "Why would I want to talk to you when you're just leaving me!" I could hear my own voice rise and shake. 

        He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back into my room. Closing the door shut, he sat me down on the bed and pulled up a chair to sit across from me. All the while I was shaking. But I would not cry in front of him. 

        "Now, Rose..." He began quietly. "What we did was not wise. Deep down you have to know that. It can't ever happen again. And if I'm going to get over with what happened I need to go somewhere."

        I secretly added, away from me... At the end of his sentence.  I sighed and swallowed hard, and then I looked up into his dark eyes. "Yeah, sure... Fine. Whatever. Do whatever you have to do." I got up and before I could take even two steps away from him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed.  

        "I'm not leaving until we are on good terms." He says, fully in his instructor mode now.

        I sighed and looked away. "We are on good terms. Now I'm going to go check on Lissa." I tried to get up again and Dimitri got up and pushed me on to my back and pressed his body on mine. 

        "We're not on good terms, Rose." He said firmly, holding me tightly.

        "Oh, whatever comrade.  I don't care. Just leave and get the hell over me and then come back and then we will go back to normal." I said as I tried to steady my heart rate at having him so close.

        "Roza..." He said softly into my ear. " I don't think I'm ever coming back."

        I shoved up and elbowed him in his jaw. He let me go and I ran to the door, opening it and shouting, "Go now! I'm done talking. If you want to go, then go! But I can't keep doing this, Dimitri!  It hurts me too much to see you leave. So do me the favor and just leave!"

        Dimitri rubbed his jaw and nodded. "Fine. I'm not coming back though." He said coldly and he walked away without another word. I shut the door and slid down it, bursting into tears.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, guys a lot is happening!! How was it? 

Let me know!

Please vote!

-Melissa Brooke.