Chapter 10 part 2: Practical Danger

*Crash* *Bang*

The practical is fully underway with many students going full out with their Quirks.

*Boom* *Boom*

And there's Izuku, running around shooting electricity at robots from the palms of his hands.

'Ok, that's 4 points with 9 minutes left. There seems to be an area where no one is fighting over there....maybe if I try there?'

Izuku dashes off towards an area mostly unchecked by the other students. There are 5 One pointer bots, 3 Two pointer bots, and 4 Three pointer bots, however there are two students nearby with their sights set on the group of robots.

Izuku lines himself up with a Three pointer and 2 Two pointers and fires a bolt of lightning from his hand, successfully destroying the robots and upping his score to 13 points.

One of the other Three pointers were destroyed, laying on the ground with a hole in the torso. The same goes the all the One pointers too. A male student that had blond hair and looked very flamboyant seemed to be the culprit. The other student, another male but with purple untidy hair and bags under his eyes, was out of breath and seemed to be growing more and more frustrated. He was on the ground in the way of a Two pointer's attack.

Izuku pulls the guy out of the way of the two pointer's charge and the flamboyant guy shoots the robot with a laser from his....stomache?

"Hey, are you alright?" Izuku asks the guy, which he then respons with: "Yeah, now do me a favor and take out those bots for me." And Izuku blacks out.

Izuku is snapped back into reality when he's being punched by a three pointer in a completely different area then he was just at.

'What the hell happened!' Izuku rolls out of the way of a two pointer's gatting gun and fire two seperate bolts at the 2 robots.

It was then that Izuku realized that he felt more....tired, like he'd been using his Quirk nonstop. He was sweating, out of breath, and his heart was thumping in his ears.

Next, an earthquake occurs follwed by an announcement, curtsey of Present Mic. "3 MINUTES LEFT! I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT THE ZERO POINTEEEEER!"

Izuku sees a shadow come down upon him and turns around to see...."Oh..my.." A giant robot, complete with missile launchers on the shoulders.

Before Izuku begins to run away he spots multiple students on the ground, too exhausted or badly injured to get up.

Izuku runs over to some and helps them up if they were exhausted. Once he gets thsm a good distance away from the robot he runs back to the injured students.

There was two injured students, one was a red-haired boy and the other was a ginger-haired girl. The guy had a wound in the shoulder and thigh and the girl had blood coming out of her hands, which looked a little larger than normal hands.

'Oh no! How would I get the both of them!' The sound of footsteps grabs Izuku's attention.

"You there, I can help you with these two!" The student had glasses that shadowed his eyes behind light, blue hair, and pipes coming out of his calves.

"I can take this man here. You help that girl out too!" The guy continues whilst picking up the red-haired guy in a fireman's carry. "O-Okay..." Izuku picks up the girl, bridal style, and follows the blue haired male toward the other students.

The Zero pointer slowly gets closer and closer to the two boys carrying the test takers. The robot prepares to slam it's fist down onto the two, but as luck would have it.

"TIME'S UP, LISTENERS! MAKE SURE GO NEAR THE ENTRANCE AND STAY THERE IF YOU ARE INJURED IN ANY WAY! REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE CONFIDENCE!" Like a wizard uttering magic words the robot stops it's assault and stands where it was, albeit menacingly.

Izuku carries the girl near the entrance where he is stopped by Recovery Girl who is taking care of injured examinees.

"Overuse of Quirk. Poor lass. This exams become more and more dangerous each year! What next will they do to test these children!?" While Recovery Girl goes off on a rant Izuku stands awkwardly, holding the ginger haired girl. "Um, Recovery Girl?"

The woman looks up at Izuku as if she didn't notice him earlier and speaks. "Put her down, I can take it from here, sonny. And you too! You're also exhausted! Don't go overboard like Toshinori!" Izuku puts the girl down and barely escapes another cane whacking while trying to explain he doesn't know why he's so tired. Recovery Girl never listened, and Izuku went home with a lump on his head.

On his way home he thinks about the time gap in his memory.  'Around 9 or 8 minutes were left before, but then after I spoke to that guy there was three minutes. What happened? Was it the guy's Quirk that did this?'

While in his thoughts he bumps into a tall stranger. This person was wearing a suit and tie, with dress shoes and gloves to go with it. 'Is he going to some job or something?' Izuku thought. But that was before he saw the man's face....or shadowy and misty face. "Pardon me, young man. I've been a tad distracted as of late dealing with my boss." The man elegantly replies, to which Izuku stutters out, "N-No! It's ok! I was deep in thought on something! please excuse me!" Izuku runs past the man and the rest of the way home while the man just carries on to his destination.

At Izuku's Home

"Mom I'm home." Izuku comes in takes off his shoes and walks into the living room to see his mother watching a cooking show.

"Oh, Izuku, you're back. How was the exam honey? Was it too difficult?" "No, mom. Well, at least the written exam. I don't know about the pratical." Which wad true but Inko didn't know about the time gap in Izuku's memory so she just reassures him. "Oh, honey I'm sure you did fine. After all you got a good head and strong Quirk!" His mother gives him a wink, a smile, and a thumbs up, in an attempt to lift his spirits.

Izuku smiles back and laughs. "Yeah. Thank you mom." Izuku goes into his room to get a change of clothes for a shower. While he's in the shower he just can't help but think about how he did.

End of Chapter

I am really sorry about this chapter being later than the others. I was thinking about giving up but I decided to keep on going, because what's worse than a cancelled story? Happy new year readers thank you for reader and hope you enjoy. If not tell me what I did wrong so I can do it better next time.

Remember guys always stay toasty!