04 | FOUR

"I'm home." Jimin called out as he stepped into the house, taking off his black shoes. Jungkook, his cousin was there sitting on the couch, watching the television playing some variety shows. He stayed there with Jimin's family as his parents are expanding their business overseas and Jungkook need to continue his studies here so that his results won't be affected by his sudden migration. He was already like his own brother that he didn't even bother when the younger called his mom eomma.

"Where's eomma?" Jimin asked while loosening his necktie.

"Eomma is cooking in the kitchen. It's almost..dinner you know," Jungkook informed while scratching his nape.

Jimin instantly glanced at the round-shaped clock hanging on the skyblue painted wall.

7.32 pm

"Oh. I'll go to the kitchen then," He said as he put his bag on the small wooden chair.

He opened the door to the kitchen, hoping to see a middle aged lady who he called mother standing and smiling at him.

"Eom- ack! ack! It hurts! Eomma stop! I'm sorry!" he apologized and winced in pain as his mother repeatedly hit him with the spatula which she probably had already used for cooking.

"That's for lying to me!" His mother said as she walked away- as if she did nothing.

Jimin chuckled at his mother's childish yet cute behaviour before chasing her and backhugged the walking figure. "Eomma~ I'm sorry okay~ I was too busy at work that i forgot to tell you i can't go home~"

The lady still froze in her position, sulking.

Jimin shook her body lightly, "Eomma~"

and

she gave in.

"Fine," she sighed. "I don't even know whether you're my son or my daughter honestly. You always act cute when it comes to this kind of things,"

"I can be your daughter if you want to," He laughed. "ack! It hurts!"

"So now you're telling me you want to be a transgender, huh?!" she asked, annoyed, after hitting her son's head again with the same spatula earlier.

"If you want to," Jimin shrugged, earning another smack from the woman.

"Eomma, if you always hit me like that, and it injures my cerebrum, i might lost all my memories you know. I will lost my job too if i don't know how and what to do which means you can't receive your 'monthly payments' from me," Jimin teased with his signature smirk.

"Aigoo~ My cute son~ I won't hit you like that again okay," she said while caressing Jimin's head then squishing his cheeks.

"Oh, so eomma only want my money i see?" he teased again, clearly having fun with it.

"Yah! Not that! You're my son, you fool! What mother that wants their son to get hurt?!" She smacked his arm and he laughed.

"Whoa whoa, why is it so noisy here?" a familiar deep voice belonged to a man says.

"appa! i'm home!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR CUTIE BABY BOY, KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! MAY YOUR 2019 BE MPRE SUCCESSFUL AND BLESSED ALONG WITH OTHER BTS MEMBERS! YOU'RE ALWAYS A CUTIE IN MY EYES AND I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG! 💜💜💜