17 | SEVENTEEN

"Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow, Doctor Park, please inform this to Doctor Kim as well," Doctor Seokjin reminded, patting Jimin on his back lightly before walking away.

"Yes, i will," Jimin answered short, bowing to him respectfully and went straight to the wards after, doing his usual everyday routines in the department.

The next day, Jimin was exiting the on-call room where he took a short thirty minutes nap earlier before attending the meeting in the afternoon. While stretching the muscles of his body, he immediately halt his actions as his hands flew to the back of his head.

"Argh!" he groaned, one hand resting on the wall next to the doorframe. The sharp pain comes back striking his head, and this time, it was a bit more painful than the previous ones.

After a few minutes, the pain subsides and he put his hand down, shoving it in his coat's pocket. Jimin glanced at his silver watch, the hands showing that it is already half past one. He then walked his office, planning to recheck some patients' files, and forget about the meeting that he is supposed to attend without he even realized.

When he came out from his office an hour later, he met with Doctor Seokjin who happened to be infront of his door. His hand was held up, about to knock the door when Jimin swung it open. His emotions was filled with pure anger, raging eyes piercing through his soul.

"Doct-"

"Doctor Park!" the elder yelled infront of his face, making him flinch a bit and confused to why he acted like that.

Jimin was now sitting on the large black leather chair across his senior, Doctor Seokjin. He was really nervous and it can be seen through his actions as he kept on playing with his own fingers.

"How can you forget about the meeting, Doctor Park?" He sighed heavily. "You know how important it is for all us and i already reminded you about it yesterday,"

Jimin's eyebrows instantly met. Yesterday? He don't remember meeting Doctor Seokjin the previous day. All he remembered was visiting and checking his patients.

"Yesterday? I don't remember meeting you," Jimin informed politely, eyebrows met together in confusion. Half of him was still scared that the other doctor will be mad at him again.

"Don't joke around, Doctor Park. I reminded you about it yesterday, i even told you to inform Doctor Kim about this too. I don't think that i'm too old to forget about it," Jimin became more confused after what he's being told by the older male.

"Bu-"

"Ah! It's okay, it already happened anyway," The elder lets it past and stretched his plump lips, pressing it into a thin line while waving his hands several times.

"I'm sorry, Doctor. I am really sorry. I won't do it again," Jimin bowed a few times apologetically meanwhile the other only nodded once and smile reassuringly to him. As if it was another way of telling him that it's okay.

"It's okay, don't worry about it, you may go now, i need to do something too," Doctor Seokjin stood up from his seat and exits the room along with Jimin following behind.

As they strode out of the room, Doctor Kang was also coincidently walking down the hallway and called Jimin, making him turn his head to look at her direction as he halted his steps.

"Sorry to interrupt both of you, i have something to inform to Doctor Park," She apologized and the other male doctor just nodded. "Doctor Park, i've already confirmed your surgery date, it will be at the end of this month," she continued and smiled.

Jimin mirrored her smile and nodded. "Noted, thank you for the information Doctor Kang," He thanked and then Doctor Kang excused herself.

"What surgery?" Doctor Seokjin questioned after the female doctor is out of their sight.

Jimin rubbed his nape awkwardly and emits a dry chuckle.

"The surgery for my glioblastoma,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you for 1.15K reads! I don't deserve this, oh my god. And my exam results will be released today or tomorrow, so wish me luck guys!

By the way, what do you think about this chapter?