33 | THIRTY-THREE

Jimin slowly blink his eyes open, only to know that he was laying down on the floor in the white room without any sign of anyone. An empty place, he should say. No trees, no grasses, no flowers, no garden, no nothing, there's no sign of life around his sight. He let his eyes wander around the place before he got himself on his own two feet.

"Where is this? I've never seen this kind of place before," mumbled Jimin while walking through the room that looked almost like a dance studio to him, except that it doesn't have mirrors or anything.

"Are there even doors in here?" he uttered out, which is only replied by the deafening silence and a small gush of wind blowing from his right side.

The place was eerily silent, too silent that he can only hear his steady inhale and exhale. The room seemed to have no limits, as what Jimin thought as he can't even feel if there's a wall. He highly doubt that there's one surrounding him.

"Am i dead or what?" questioned Jimin to himself, lightly scratching his head with his index finger.

He started to stroll again in the place, stretching both his arms out, just incase the room have walls that are painted the same colour as the surrounding. Also as a safety precaution, so that he won't hit something and gain a bruise on his forehead, or other part of his body.

"Is this what they called the afterlife's world?" he questioned again, his voice echoing through the place. He furrowed his brows, made them met together as he stared infront of him. He squinted his eyes to focus more on what he's looking, he can see something at the far end, but wasn't sure if it was a door or something. To answer his curiousity, he started to walk again. But the 'door' seemed to get further with every step he took.

"Is this really the afterlife's world? That is why i can't reach the end?" he scoffed in disbelief, then chuckled to himself, thinking that he's a fool as he can't get that earlier.

"You can call that if you wanted to," the sudden voice answered him, making him immediately clutched his chest and threw himself on the ground. He was hugely surprised, his heart is beating vigorously quick in his chest that he thought that it would escape from its cage.

"Yah, can you at least say hello or something? You scared me!" Jimin exclaimed at the shadow infront him. The silhouette of a man to be exact, he was tall and holding the hand of a little girl who had her hairs tied into two ponytails.

A short chuckle can be heard from one of them.

"I can't see your faces, w-who are you? " Jimin stuttered out, now back standing on his feet.

Like a magic, a light suddenly blinded his visions and the face of the two person is revealed upon his eyes. As he recognized them, a gasp escaped his lips and his hand flew to cover his mouth in pure shock.

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

They called him on the same time.

"Hyunmin, Hyerin," said Jimin as he stepped forwards towards both of them and ruffled the little girl's hair after he uncovered his mouth. A giggle leave the girl's lips and she looked up to him with her adorable toothy smile.

"Hyung," Hyunmin called and Jimin looked at him, humming in response and let him continue his words as he still had his gaze locked with the child's. "I'm asking you for one last time, will you go with both of us?"

Jimin stretched his lips into a small smile and looked at Hyerin's small figure then back to the other male.

"Will you hyung?" Hyunmin asked again, demanding an answer from the elder.

"Join us! It'll be fun!" beamed the little girl along with a giggle.

Jimin smiled again, caressing Hyerin's soft and chubby cheeks. Then, he slide both his hands into his pant's pockets, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"Can i stay instead?"