15 | FIFTEEN

"Are you sure about this, Doctor Park? Your tumor had already grown more bigger than what i thought before and it is too risky for you to undergo the surgery. Don't you want to undergo chemotherapy instead?" Doctor Kang looked at her half-patient-half-collegue with eyes full of concern and worries. "It didn't remove the cancer cells though, it just help to slow down the growth of it,"

"Yes, i'm absolutely sure of it. It wouldn't hurt to try right? As what you have told me before, i had 50 percent chances to survive from the surgery according to my current age range. Meaning the chances that the surgery will fail is only 50 percent and the other 50 percent is chances for it to be successful and for me to survive," Jimin replied, long and without stammers, as if it was already scripted in his head.

"I know, Doctor Park. But this kind of thing is not an experiment for us to try and see whether it is successful or not. This involved your life, Doctor Park. It is too risky," She explained.

"Yes, i'm aware of that, Doctor Kang. But this hospital is filled with well trained doctors, the neurologists and neurosurgeons that succeeded in most of their surgeries and this hospital is quite popular in this country, you know?" Jimin paused and let out a small chuckle. "So, i'm sure that my surgery will go smoothly, i have no doubts or hesitations about it," He resumed, patting his head twice, softly.

"Okay, if you insist, i'll arrange the date when you'll be undergoing your surgery. It will be confirmed soon, are you okay with that?"

Jimin chuckled and touched his philtrum- which was always his habit whenever he's talking with someone. "Why am i not okay with that, Doctor Kang? The earlier is better, isn't it?"

"Considering your current tumor size, and before it grows even bigger, yes, it is better to undergo the surgery earlier, though it is risky," The female doctor emits a long sigh and leaned back to her chair.

Jimin nodded twice, "Okay, i think i need to go now. I need to check on my patients. Thank you, Doctor Kang," He thanked the doctor and bowed 90 degrees in respect after he stood up from his seat.

"Okay, you may go now." She also nodded and Jimin turned his body towards the door. Before his hands twist the door knob, Doctor Kang's voice make him halt his actions.

"Don't overwork yourself, it may encourage the tumor to grow faster,"

Jimin turned to face the female, "Don't worry, Doctor Kang. Taking care of patients is my job afterall," He bowed again and exits the room.

Doctor Kang sighed and massaged her temples.

"He cares about his patients too much that he neglects his own health,"