Chapter 11 - Home Sweet Home

* hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. The greatest thing happened to me today though! Chris Linck favorited two of my tweets on twitter :')

Anyways here's chapter 11, I'm sorry if it's boring, I was trying to just kinda get them settled in, and calm everything down, enjoy!

- Janelle *

------------------------------------------

Anna's Pov

After a few days of driving on the bus, we finally arrived at his house. I looked out the window, and saw a huge house, with a 6 or 7 fancy sports cars in the drive way.

We got off the bus and unloaded all of the equipment.

The guys put their stuff in their cars and left to go home and see their friends and family.

Him and I brought all of our stuff inside and out it in the massive living room.

"Wanna see your room?" He asked smiling

"Hell yeah!" I said jumping up and down.

He picked up my suitcase and walked up the stairs with me we walked down a hall way that had a ton of rooms, there where too master bed rooms at the end. He opened the door to a beautiful light blue room, it had a huge bed, tv and an xbox. Damn this guy knows how to live.

"The was the guest room, but it's all yours we can paint it and decorate it anyway you want too." He said as he hugged me

"This is so amazing, thank you so much." I said squeezing him back

I sat down on the bed, and almost melted.

It was a memory foam mattress and it was as soft as a cloud.

This was heaven.

Later that evening, we went to the furniture store.

He got me a cute Pink dresser, a mirror, some bed sheets, a multicolored lamp, a comforter and a squishy soft pillow.

My new room was complete.

"Thank you so much babe." I said gratefully

"It's no problem Anna really, I want you to feel happy and at home, I don't care what it costs, money doesn't mean anything to me babe. " He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Aw, You're so sweet fronz." I blushed

After fronz and I set up all my new stuff, we layed in my bed and watched a movie on the flat screen infront of my bed.

He fell asleep half way through the movie, and I wasn't far behind him. I was exhausted.

I'm glad I get to sleep in my new bed with fronz tonight. He's the warmest cuddle buddy ever.

I smiled, and slowly drifted off into a cozy slumber.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes.. It reminds me of my childhood, when my mom used to make pancakes and bacon every Sunday morning.

I slipped out of bed and walked down stairs. Fronz was munching pancakes. He mad a huge breakfast for us, so I sat down next to him and ate too.

"hey Anna want to get a full tour of the house now? I totally forgot to yesterday." He said excitedly

"Sure!" I answered excitedly.

We walked out of the kitchen and went outside to his back yard.

He had a huge swimming pool, and hot tub.

"This is the party pool, many parties have taken place here." He giggled

He grabbed my hand and we walked back inside to another large room. It had a gigantic flat screen tv, a long curved couch and a lot of gaming consoles. He had a Ps4, a wii, Xbox 360 and he had a massive stereo set to go with them.

"This is the gaming room. I chill here and play video games when I have friends over."

The last room he showed me was the master bathroom upstairs, it connects our rooms.

It had a whirlpool bath tub in it, surrounded by glass doors.

"This is our bathroom, we can take a bath together later of you want." He said winking.

"Sounds romantic." I said sweetly

"Wanna go for a quick swim?" He asked

"Yeah let me just change into my bathing suit." I shouted as I ran and got my bathing suit.

We both changed and met downstairs.

"I hope you're ready to go in first." He smirked

"I don't think sooo." I said smirking back and pushing him into the pool.

"No fair I wasn't ready." He pouted

"That was plenty fair." I smirked as I dove in next to him.

We swam in the pool for and hour or two, then went inside and took showers.

When I was done showering I wrapped my self in a towel and walked to my dresser. I picked out a pair of short white shorts, and and a my black low cut tank top.

"Babe guess what!" Fronz yelled from the kitchen.

"What?" I shouted back.

"Chris wants to sleep over tonight!" Fronz yelled

"Yay! Slumber partyyyy!" I cheered

I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed my make up. I put on my eyeliner like I always do, thin wings. Then I put on my mascara and foundation. I heard the door open and Fronz squeal. Chris must be here. I slipped down stairs and snuck up behind Chris. I jumped on his back, and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Anna!" He exclaimed.

"Chrissyy." I cheered

I got off his back and sat down on the couch next to Fronz. He already had the PS4 controller in his hand.

"Ah Dude! call of duty match??" Chris asked.

"Hell yeah!" Fronz exclaimed

I watched the guys play for about 2 1/2 hours before I looked at the clock. 11:57 pm. Jesus guys.

"I'm gunna go to bed okay?" I yawned

"Good night Anna." Chris smiled

"Good night babe." Fronz said kissing me.

I wandered up stairs and flopped down on my bed. I checked my phone and I had missed texts from Austin, Kellin and Oli.

Austin:

"Anna did you guys make it home safe?"

Kellin:

"Hey girllll guess what tomorrow is."

Oli:

"Hey Anna, I hope you have a good day tomorrow, I'll try to come and see you."

What are they talking about?

I looked at my phone closer, shit! Tomorrow's my 21st birthday..