Chapter 48 - Go Go Go

Hi! Sorry I took so long to update :( I've been really busy, but I figured I'd start up again when the boys went on tour again ^-^
***************************
- 3 weeks later -

*Annas Pov*

I was exhausted.

Fronz and I went away for the week of valentines day and had the most romantic time. We went on fancy dates, and went to the beach a lot.

We got home like a week ago, and I've spent the past few days packing like crazy.

"Come on Anna we're gunna be late!" Chris yelled.

"Fuck I'm coming!" I said.

We where on our way to the airport to go to the U.K.

I don't know how I feel about being 8 months and going to another country, but I promised Fronz I would.

I pulled my suitcase down the stairs, and put my backpack on.

Holy shit, this is hard.

I wobbled to the car, and got in the front next to Fronz.

We drove to the airport, and met up with Sean and Kalan in the lobby.

"Jeeze you've gotten big!" Sean teased.

"Stopp." I sighed.

"I missed you!" Kalan said, hugging me.

"I missed you too!" I said

"Come on, we gotta go though security, and get to Gate 7." Fronz said, grabbing my suitcase.

After taking off my shoes and jacket I walked through the metal detector.

I grabbed my suitcase, and put everything back on.

After waiting a half an hour, we where ready to board.

I got weird looks from some people on the plane, probably because it looks like there's a watermelon in my shirt, and here I am on an airplane.

I sat down in the window seat next to Chris. He was perky and happy, weird..

I'm glad he's happy but we're leaving Alex in America.. How isn't he sad?

I watched us take off, and stared out the window.

I miss her.

- a few hours later -

I was nodding in and out. I'm just so tired.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. A nice nap is needed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Ronnie's Pov*

"Get me something to drink." Emily demanded.

"Do i look like your servant?" I growled.

"Well I'm not paying your for nothing. Now get up and get me some coffee." She said, typing away on her laptop.

"You're not paying me at all! You're so fucking rich and greedy! I joined you because I thought I was going to get revenge on fronz, But now that I know who you really are I'm not doing shit!." I yelled.

"Oh really now." She snapped.

"When I went to the hospital and saw that poor girl hooked up to machines, all her friends where worried about her. Something in me clicked. I don't know why I even wanted revenge in the first place, it was a stupid fight and holding a grudge is pointless!" I said, walking closer to her.

"You may think it's pointless but that girl Anna doesn't deserve him, and I could care less if something bad happens to her." She laughed.

"Yeah well that's the difference between you and me. I actually have feelings and I care about people, you're a heartless bitch. I quit." I growled.

Emily whipped her empty mug at me, and it missed by about an inch. Only to shatter on the wall behind me.

"You're fucking crazy." I said, walking out.

I put my coat on and got into my car.

"I need to warn them.." I thought to myself.