Chapter 24 - Check Yes Juliet

*Anna's Pov*
A few days later, Chris came over again and I was going I spend the day with Fronz, Alex and Chris.

All I could think about was the baby, and how relieved that I could tell him finally. I wasn't sure how he'd react.

"I really hope it's a girl, I want to have a queen, and a princess." He said softly, pulling me close.

"But don't you think a mini fronz would be adorable?" I giggled

"I guess well have to just wait and see babe." He said, kissing me softly.

"Hey Anna, I made lunch!" Alex yelled from the kitchen.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the kitchen together. Alex was standing next to the counter, admiring her work.
She had made a big pizza for the 4 of us.

"Alex oh my god." Fronz drooled.

"This smells amazing." Chris said,
walking over to her.

"Thank you." She smiled, giving him a hug.

We all sat down at the table, and ate.

"So Anna." Fronz said, taking a bite of pizza.

"Yes?" I replied.

"In a few weeks we're going back on tour, in the U.S." He said.

"Oh yeah, the outbreak tour.. Aren't you playing with Crown The Empire ?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He cheered.

"I haven't seen Andy in forever, I wonder how he's doing." I said, sipping my juice.

"He's good, I talked to him yesterday.. But I have a question.." He paused

"I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us?" Fronz
asked shyly.

"Fronz.. I'd love to come..
But what about Alex and Casper.. Idk if there's enough room in the back of a tour bus.." I sighed.

"Actually we got a bigger bus for this tour!" He cheered.

"We really want you two to come with us." Chris smiled.

I looked at Alex and smiled.

"Well I've never been on tour before.. But it sounds fabulous!" Alex squeaked.

"We're in." I smiled.

**********
Later that night we where all outside on the deck, sitting by the fire pit.

"Look what I found in the cabinet!" Alex squealed, running outside with marshmallows.

"I swear you're a little kid in a grown ups body." I laughed.

"You two gotta find sticks before you can cook anything haha." Chris laughed.

Alex threw a marshmallow at him
"You find them, brat." She teased.

Fronz walked over to a tree and ripped off a branch.

"Is this good?" He yelled.

"perfect!" Alex laughed.

We broke up the branch into 4 smaller sticks and roasted marshmallows.

After about an hour I started to get cold.

"I'll be right back, I'm gunna go get a sweatshirt." I shivered.

"I'm coming too, it's freezing!" Alex said rubbing her arms.

We ran upstairs. I walked into my room and walked over to my closet.

"Want to borrow one of mine?" I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled.

I opened the door and walked in.

I flipped through my sweatshirts hanging and pulled out a galaxy printed Pierce the Veil sweatshirt for her, and I grabbed my new hoodie that Fronz gave me yesterday, it's says "Suck My Fuck" on it.

"This is the cutest sweatshirt ever oh my god." Alex said as she put it on.

"You can have it if you want, I know how much you love Pierce the veil." I said softly.

"Really? Thank you so much." she squealed hugging me.

I hugged her back and smiled.

"Want some sweatpants or yoga pants too? I have so many clothes it not even funny, Austin gave me a credit card after warped tour and told me that I could use it to get what ever I need, as long as I'm not reckless with spending. So I usually just get clothes and or food aha."

"Sure, and dude! That's awesome." She laughed.

I handed her a pair of yoga pants that "Love Pink" on the butt, and I slipped on my favorite pair that had a rainbow band around my waist.

After we changed, I sat down on my bed and kissed Casper on the head. He lifted his tiny head up and licked my cheek.

"He's so cute!" Alex squealed, petting him.

"He's cute like fronz." I giggled.

"Oh girl don't even get me started on Chris.. Haha.
But I still can't believe they want us I come on tour with them!" Alex laughed.

"Chris definitely wants to spend more time with you." I smiled.

She sat down next to me.

"Ugh." Alex groaned.

"What..?" I asked, very confused.

"I don't know, I guess I just don't think I'm good enough for someone like him, he's a famous guitarist and I'm just.. Alex." She frowned.

"Alex, you're beautiful, and Chris really likes you. You are good enough." I reassured her, rubbing her back.

She looked up and faintly smiled.

"Anna, I'm so glad I have you."
She said, hugging me again.

"Awh, you too! It was getting lonely around here with out my sis!" I laughed.

I stood back up

"Come on, we got two cute guys waiting for us down stairs." I giggled.

Alex and I walked back downstairs and outside.

"What took you two so long, damn." Fronz laughed.

I sat down next to him and kissed him.

"Don't be so rude haha." I giggled.

I looked over and sat Alex cuddled againt Chris's chest, and he had his arm around her.

"Aww you guys are so cute, just date already." Fronz teased.

Chris and Alex blushed and looked at each other.

"Well?" Fronz asked.

Chris turned bright red.

"Fronz I can't do it.." He said quietly.

"Do what?" Alex asked.

"Man just ask her." Fronz laughed.

"Alex.. I think you're the greatest girl in the world.
You're beautiful, you're sweet and you're funny..." Chris blushed, turning bright red.

"So will you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?" He asked.

The three of us looked at Alex in suspense. She grinned and hugged him.

"Yes I would love to!" She squeaked.