Chapter 30 - A Love Like War.

*Anna's Pov*

Ever since my phone call with Austin, I've been depressed. The Outbreak tour ends tomorrow, and then I have no choice but to live with Austin..

"Anna.." Alex said knocking on the bathroom door.

I was sitting in the tub with my arms wrapped around my legs.

"Anna are you okay?" She said, in a worried tone.

"No Alex." I sighed, getting up to to get a towel. I wrapped it around myself and opened the door.

"Oh did I inturpt your bath?" She asked.

"No I was going to get out anyways." I said draining the small tub.

"Anna are you sure you're okay? Everyone's worried about you.." She said, in a worried tone.

"Alex I have to leave the love of my life tomorrow night after the show, there's no possible way I can't be depressed about it. Austin said he's picking me up after the show and we're flying from Boston to LA." I sighed.

I walked out of the bathroom, to the back room. I reached down and unzipped my enormous suitcase.

We had just done laundry at a local laundromat, so all of my clothes we're clean and neatly folded.

Alex followed me into the room and sat on the couch.

I picked out a pair of white skinny jeans and my favorite Attila pull over.

I grabbed my favorite matching purple bra and underwear.

"I'll be right back I need to get dressed." I said, walking back to the bathroom.

I slipped on my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. Frowning, I brushed my hair, and fixed my makeup.

"Anna, please cheer up.. We hate seeing you like this.." Alex said, looking down.

"I'm trying to be happy but I can't." I said, putting on my necklace.

"Well instead of being sad, and staying in the bus all day. You should come out me to the show, we can party back stage with the boys & I tonight." Alex said smiled.

"Okay.." I sighed.

She pulled my arm, and dragged me off the bus. We walked through the buildings long halls, through a few doors that we needed to show our IDs to the guards.

I turned the corner and opened the door that
said "Chris Fronzak." on it. It was his dressing room.

"Hey ladies, just in time to party." Chris smirked.

I sat on the couch between Chris and Fronz.
I pulled the cooler over, and handed everyone a beer.

After about an hour of drinking beers, Alex and I couldn't stop laughing. Man did I love this feeling. It's like a pause button on depression.

"Shall we go back to the bus now?" Fronz asked.

"Yeah, but one problem. I don't think Anna or Alex can walk." Kalan teased.

"No problem." He smiled, lifting me up and carrying me over his shoulder.

"Wooah, I'm flying." I giggled.

Chris scooped up Alex and carried her too.

"It's so cold outside." I shivered, as we got outside.

He set me down, and I stumbled for a moment but regained control over my legs.

Alex and Chris already went back to the bus, but Fronz and I where walking around, after all we where in New York.

After about 15 minutes of walking down the brightly illuminated road, we found one of he many entrances to Central Park.