Life Unexpected Part 3 ch 2

"Life Unexpected Part 3 Ch 2"
"Who I'm "
At Rae-Rae was at home getting ready to go to the hospital she had been helping Lorenzo with the children awhile Skye been in a coma Rae was scared of losing Skye to the coma she was on her way out when Rex was outside,,"Rex,Why are you here "Rae ask "I want to say that I forgive you the angry will not bring Gigi back to me "Rex said "Thanks ,If I could bring them back to you I would "Rae said "I know,I'm moving to Florida I need a fresh start "Rex said "I wish you nothing but the best,I wanted to know my daughter "Rae said "Gigi wanted to know you too,She know that you were her mother "Rex said "Was Gigi anger "Rae ask "No"Rex said and left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was dress when Ross came into the room.."Ross,Why are you here "Tracy ask "We need to talk,How did Skye end up with Althea "Ross ask "I told you she stole Skye from me to pass off as her daughter with Adam to keep him"Tracy said "Why didn't she take Julian? Adam did love Skye but she not a son,How did the Jerome get Julian "Ross ask "That Part I don't know "Tracy said "Althea was horrible to Skye she abused her"Ross said "No,My baby,I do wish I raise both Skye and Julian 'Tracy said "Me too"Ross said "You're scared that Skye will not wake up"Tracy said "This isn't the first time Skye been in a coma "Ross said "No"Tracy ask "No,Skye a fighter "Ross said "Yes she is"Tracy said "Tracy,I like you "Ross said "I like you too"Tracy said they share a kiss..

Monica was outside when Felicia came by,"Monica I have you're information ,I found out who you're mother is"Felicia said Monica open the envelope. "No,This doesn't make sense "Monica said "I'm sorry "Felicia said "It's okay ,What about my father "Monica ask "I couldn't find anything about him"Felicia said "Thanks "Monica said Felicia left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit