Chapter Nine

"No, God, no" I cried out. My cries of anguish waking me as I sobbed uncontrollably. I sat up trying to calm down, it was a dream, it was just a dream. He never confessed to me about a girl, I had dreamt it. I heard a frantic knock at the door, "Harper you okay? Can I come in?" It was Lucy, "yes" I sniffed. "Are you alright, I heard you crying?" she said sitting on the side of the bed, I nodded. "Bad dream" I said, my voice croaky from crying. "Jesus Harper, you know, from the moment you met him, he has .... " she started to say, I held up a hand, shaking my head. "No, don't say it, I have Bluebell, the baby, I'll never regret that and I'll always love him for giving me them" I said quietly. She nodded, "well, I just think, you've sacrificed a lot for him and now he does this to you..." she said savagely. I nodded again unable to dispute her words. My heart was still pounding furiously as I shook my head in an effort to try and rid myself of the nightmare I'd just had. I dropped my head in my hands in despair, for all I knew maybe that is what happened, how would I know. I realized that the real nightmare I was living, was far from over.

Jared's - POV I still had an hour before until I landed, time seemed to be moving at half speed. My mind drifted back to that night. "What did she say to you?" I yelled at Emma, "she just asked me to come to your room and tell me who was in here, what you were wearing, that's it" she said with an air of barely disguised disapproval which I chose to ignore. I nodded, trying to think. "Get me on a flight out of here, tonight" I snapped, she turned to leave but not before saying, "I've seen you do some stupid things, but this is by far the worst" shaking her head. "I didn't ask for your opinion on my personal life, just do your fucking job!" I snarled, she hurried out, slamming the door behind her. But I was too late, by the time I got home they were gone. Her find my iPhone was off, she had taken Bluebell and disappeared. What the fuck was I supposed to do now?