Twenty Four

Despite every intention of having a lie in, I woke up early and slipped quietly out of bed. I glanced back at Jared he was peacefully sleeping, I felt terrible because I'm sure I had been keeping him awake the last few weeks, so I left the room as quietly as possible. I padded downstairs grabbed some juice and walked outside. It was shaping up to be a warm day, I sat on one of the deck chairs cross legged and attempted the relaxation techniques I'd been advised to do. Usually I couldn't get my mind under control, but today I was finding it easier. I didn't know how long had passed, but the sun that had been warming me was suddenly being blocked. I opened my eyes looking up. Jared was standing there, cup in hand smiling down at me. "You're going to get that gorgeous white skin burnt" he warned, leaning over to kiss me. I shook my head, "it's still early, the sun isn't that hot" I said smiling back at him. He sat astride the deck chair and put his hands on my knees. "Did you sleep okay?" he asked tentatively. I nodded, "actually, I did, for the first time in a while, why are you up so early?" I said with a contented sigh. "I woke up and you weren't there" he said simply, shrugging. I reached out and cupped his cheek. "What time is your mom bringing Bluebell home?" I asked him. "Not for a bit, they're going to walk the pups and have breakfast .... " he said rolling his hand to indicate how Bluebell loves to take her time about everything she does. I laughed, then I bit my lip, "so we've still got some time?" I said raising an eyebrow. He immediately got my drift and took the glass out of my hand, setting it down and pulled me up. A couple of minutes later I found myself up against the wall in the shower. My hands were on his chest and I slowly ran them over his nipples, his abs, everywhere. Then one hand travelled down to his erection which was growing harder by the second, I wrapped my hand around it and gripped it tight. His head leaned forward against the tiles next to mine and he let out a small groan, I stroked him slowly and hard, then faster, a few minutes of this was all he could take and he grabbed my wrist to slow it down, then finally pulling it away. He grabbed the body wash, "I need to get you clean" he said in a low husky voice, I shivered as his hands started running over my skin, sliding slowly all over, lingering around my breasts and between my legs, then sliding inside to stroke my clit. I cried out pushing myself into his hand as he moved faster. My body started to rocket towards release, he sensed it and quickly took his fingers away, turning me to face the wall. I spread my legs in anticipation and he took no time filling me completely with one single thrust. A low long cry of pleasure escaped my throat as he stopped in an attempt to prolong the pleasure. He knew as well as I did, neither of us was going to last long. I was so aroused now, my impatience evident as I ordered him to go hard and fast, he didn't make me beg this time, he obliged with a low wicked laugh. I spun out of control, my orgasm so intense that my knees almost buckled. He followed me quickly, several soft grunts escaped him as he thrust himself deep inside me. I could feel his cock twitch as his body started to relax and he finally pulled out of me. He kissed my shoulder and neck, "do you want to stay in...?" he murmured, I laughed. "No my legs are too tired, but we can continue in bed" I said, "mmmm" he said giving me a small bite on my neck. I got out and I dried off walking back into the bedroom to wait for him. I suddenly felt a big kick from the baby and a sharp ache down low in my pelvis, warm fluid started trickling down my legs, "oh fuck, Jared!!" I cried. I still had my towel in my hand so I shoved it between my legs. He emerged from the bathroom, he was rubbing his hair dry so he couldn't see me, "I'm coming, you're insatiable today" he said amused. "Ah no, that's not it" I said, he finally looked and saw me, "oh crap, really?" he said panic crossing his face. "Yes really" I nodded, trying to hold off the panic that was starting to build. He started to rush around grabbing things to help me get dressed, but really he was just running around in total madness. "Stop! You're making me nervous, stop rushing!" I said loudly, grabbing his arm so he'd stand still. "Okay sorry, sorry, should we go? I'll ring mom and.." I put up my hand, "you should ring yes, but I'm not going, we have time" I said, trying to keep calm for the both of us. He took a deep breath and nodded. A couple of hours had passed, I had paced, tried lying down. He'd rubbed my back, we'd got back in the shower, but now nothing was helping. "I think we should go" I said finally, gripping his hands, he nodded, he had been urging me to leave for the last hour, he had rung the doctor and they were expecting us anytime. "Finally" he said with relief and he quickly moved to get me and my things into the car. "Fucking LA traffic!!" he yelled again honking the horn, not that it made a difference, we were at a standstill, I was breathing hard now, things were going faster than I thought, except the traffic. We were a block away but hadn't moved in five minutes, I groaned loudly as I felt a long sharp wave grip me. "What, what?" he asked loudly, "stop asking me!!! shut up and just get there would you!!" I shouted, I heard him growl and watched him hitting the steering wheel with the palms of his hands. Despite my pain, I stifled a laugh. Finally we started moving, he ran the last light stopping traffic in the other direction and flew into the front driveway of the hospital helping me out. We walked in and up to the reception, I was suddenly gripped by another one, I grabbed his arm, "Jared" I breathed, "shit okay, okay" he said, then loudly told the midwife and pretty much everyone within earshot that, she needed to, "give me a fucking hand!!" As we waited for the doctor to arrive, I leant in on Jared's chest while he rubbed my back and I tried to get through the waves of pain. Not long after I was on the bed and I was screaming in agony, gripping him for dear life. I begged for the pain to stop as he looked on helplessly stroking my face between contractions, whispering encouragement into my ear. After what felt like an eternity, it was finally over. I leaned back panting as they lifted the baby onto my chest, "have a look" said the midwife, I turned  my head to see as Jared lifted the blanket and grinned, "oh my God, it's a boy!" he said laughing. I leaned back on the pillow smiling, I was exhausted but it wasn't over, I was scared of a repeat of last time, I kept waiting for something to happen. But twenty minutes later it all seemed okay and I breathed a silent sigh of relief. I could tell he was worried as well, watching them anxiously, looking at me and smiling nervously. "Here you hold him" I said, he gently took him from me and put him against his chest smiling. "Does he have a name?" asked the midwife, I looked over to him, "It's Beau" he said proudly. "Gorgeous" she said as she left the room. "You okay? you did great Harper" he said beaming as he held the baby. I nodded silently, "I'm exhausted" I sighed. "I can tell" he said rocking the baby against his chest. "Call your mom, tell them to come in" I said impatiently. "Just wait, have a rest, I'll call them" he said nodding. "Don't leave" I whispered, suddenly worried he might go. He shook his head firmly. "I'm not going anywhere baby" he said kissing my forehead. I nodded contentedly. Finally.