MFS 4 [English version]

I was crying when someone entered the room. I faced the direction of the window as I lay down where I cannot be directly seen crying. Agnes? Is that you? Is this what you've been hiding from me? I can't stop crying and the sound just grow louder. I am really hurt. I wanna die. Rose, please come back.

As I continued to be sorrowful, I felt a movement from my back. Maybe Agnes sat to look at my condition. I cannot face her, not now. I do not know if I will get mad at her for keeping the fact that Rose has already died. My mourning was the only noise that can be heard throughout the room. Maybe Agnes cannot speak of anything to comfort me this time. Why is it so painful to love? Whenever I close my eyes, all i can see is Rose's face. Happy. Smiling. Her lips that kept on saying she loves me. Now it was all gone. The things I never thought will not be gone was lost. To whom should I blame her death? The man who drove toward us or me who panicked at the day of the incident. It kills me!

It became hard for me to breath because of crying. I feel heaviness in my eyes. Gradually I felt drowsy and eventually I cannot open my tired eyes anymore. I was not yet in a deep sleep but I felt that Agnes hugged me from behind and buried her face at my back. Agnes, why are your arms so cold? Is it too cold outside? I could only ask this to her in my mind and fell into a deep sleep where I cannot remember anything anymore.

-----------------------------------

"Hmmm! What are you cooking Rose? It really smells good!" it was I said to her as I saw her standing in front of the stove and mixing her cooking.

She laughed and faced me while holding the tongs. She was wearing the blue apron that I bought by her request. Her body shape can be seen because she tie it tight at the back. Underneath was her favorite dress. Most of her clothes were dresses or skirts. She's really a fine lady.

"William? Having a daydream again?" she jokingly asked me. I was puzzled by her question. "You're not listening to what I am saying."

I smiled and said, "I am sorry, Miss Rose. I was just fascinated by your beauty."

"oh here we go, Mr. Bluffer. You call Michael so that we can eat already."

And I went upstairs where their rooms are. Michael, 16 years old, was Rose's younger brother who loves experimenting. He was like Dexter, the cartoon. He has this mini-laboratory inside his room. He is a genius. He has already won in several science fair. 

I knocked at his bedroom door where a sign was hung saying DANGEROUS: SCIENTIST ON THE JOB. He is really funny. 

"Michael, this is William," I inquired and a few moments he opened the door. As usual, he was wearing his laboratory gown that matches his appearance. Wearing an eyeglasses. Properly styled hair. Beautiful eyes. Smooth skin. "Come on, let's go down and eat."

"Hey wait, William. do you wanna see my new project?" I am always the first one to see what was the thing that Micheal is busy of. I agree, we both love science, but I am not like him who seemed to be obsess with it. I nodded and followed him inside.

He showed me some of the chemicals he has been keeping in his cabinet. I do not know where he got most of it, some are just created by him alone. 

"Do you know that I am making a formula that will enable animals to think more intelligently such as the rats," I can see the twinkling in his eyes as he stated those words to me.

I laughed lightly, "Don't you think that was impossible?"

"Nothing is impossible to Striker!" he was always energetic when it comes with his projects, I better not forget that we will be eating.

"Striker? Is that what your classmates been calling you?" I pinched his left cheek.

"Ouch! That was painful Big brother!" and he touched his cheek.

"Keep those chemicals carefully, huh? Especially your new formula, it was as clear as the water," and I held the flask which contained the chemical and looked at it closely. That's right, we can be confused to distinguish water from this one.

And the two of us came down. Rose was in the dining room preparing the table. Michael and I helped her. We are like a happy family. Yes, one day Rose and I will build a happy family. We'll live simple and peacefully. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Dreaming again.

I could hear noise from the outside of the room. I cannot understand the conversations. Half-asleep? I am often like this. I heard the door opened and was quickly shut. There was someone who entered the room. Perhaps a visitor?

"Brother! Rose was missing..........!"