MFS 2 [English version]

I could feel that I was being transferred to a hospital bed from the stretcher. I could see light that penetrates my eyelids. I think I am half-conscious to my surrounding. I could hear the rolling of the tires of the bed where I was laid. Where are they taking me? I felt the oxygen mask I was wearing. I slightly opened my eyes and an image of a man and a woman in white was all I see. Doctors and nurses?

After a while, I was been moved in a room and I heard them say, "Check the vital signs". "clean the wounds immediately". "Check the possibility of hemorrhage." And the I could not hear anymore the rest of their conversations for my vision has darkened and I completely lost my consciousness. 

-------

[sound of heart rate monitor]

*Teeeet*

*Teeeet*

*Teeeet*

*Teeeet*

*Teeeet*

*Teeeet*

*Teeeet*

----------------------

That sound, it looks familiar to me. The sound that reminds me how much she loves me.

"William.... William.." a sweet voice of a lady called my name. I got up from the grass where I was lying. A land full of grass, large trees and numerous beatiful flowers. My eyes scanned the area and searched where the voice was coming from. I saw her running towards me. There were flowers in her hands. As the wind blew so as her pink dress goes along with the movement. I was captivated by her smile. Her lips are as red as the cherries. She's the only one who has this enticing eyes that I haven't seen to any woman I know. She also have this innocent face and her hair was as black as the night sky, sparkling because of the stars.

"William, why are you looking at me like that again?" Rose said as she came forth and sat in front of me. There were no words coming out from my mouth for I was allured by her beauty.

"Hey, William?!" she waved her hands in front of my face. And I came back to my senses. I blinked several times.

"Rose...."

"Having a daydream again, huh? Perhaps you're already making it as a habit," she teasingly said.

I just smiled as a response and she squeezed my cheeks and gave me a light kiss. She stood up as if saying to follow her.

"Hmmmm, Rose..." I picked up our picnic basket. "Perhaps stealing a kiss from me becomes a habit of yours?"

She turned to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me and started to run. We're like children running in the middle of the wilderness. This is the side of the playful Rose, she wanted to follow you wherever she go. She kept pulling me until we reached the highway where my car was parked. I opened the door and she sat at the passenger's seat. I placed the basket at the back seat and rode in the car.

I will be driving her home. I would assure that she'll be home safely. She turned on the radio and listened to the soft music. Her gentle face and unpretentious personality fits the music she loves. She loves classical piano music and she was also talented in playing piano. She would show me her skills whenever I bring her a new piece. She's so talented and I can never ask for anything but her. 

"William, I love you," out of the blue she said those words. I glanced at her and she was smiling at me. Oh pleas, I can't help it. You're smile seduces me, stop it Rose. And I turned back my attention on the road.

"Your sister will love the flowers I picked for her. You give them to her, huh?"  she leaned her head on her hands that was also leaned on the window.

"Yes, Miss Rose," she shows so much concern to my little sister, Agnes. They were so close that Agnes wanted Rose to be her sister-in-law. 

Rose closed her eyes.

"Hey, Rose...wear your seatbelt first." 

She immediately did what I said and shut her eyes again. She's holding her cute pouch bag which paired her dress.

The traffic has a smooth flow. And from the countryside, we need to drove along the concrete bridge that joins two areas. I was driving slowly for I do not want her to be scared in riding my car.

Not far from the front of our car, I can hear the horns of different vehicle. Maybe there was a problem along the way. However, there are no cars stopping. While I was distracted on thinking about it, the car I was following in front suddenly turned to the left side of the lane. It doesn't have any signal on its taillights. I stared at that car but when I looked back in front, there was a fast car approaching us. COUNTERFLOW! I tried to avoid him but the happenings was so fast, the car has hit my car on the side. I panicked that I do not even know whether I stepped on the brakes or on the gas. My car stood forward and flipped at the side of this road bridge. I hit my head on the steering wheel of the car and saw the broken glass on the front. I closed my eyes. There were loud horns that deafens me. There were people crying and I cannot remember anything else for a while. 

I came out of my car. I saw a man and punched him with all my strength. It rained. I fell on my knees and faced my car. I saw Rose, gradually creeping out of the car. Bloody. She stood up and stared at me.

---

"Nurse! Nurse! My brother has awaken!"