MFS 5 [English version]

Why does it sounded like Agnes has just said that ...Rose is missing...? Is this still a part of my dream? She seemed to be far from where I was laying. Her voice has echoed in the entire room. Her voice should be normal because she's at my back and was hugging me, right? 

There was silence and I still have my eyes closed. They are still heavy for me to open it...too tired.

"Brother....!" Agnes called me again. Hey, it's not necessary to call me out loud, you're just beside me.

"Brother....!" and she called me again as if there is something she was forcing me. What's happening to you Agnes? I got annoyed and rubbed my eyes.

"What is it Agnes?" I tried to move around on the other side but I am not able to move from the clasp of Agnes' arms. Wait, it seems that there is something wrong in here. I can still feel the coldness of the hug and looked at the arms holding me.

"Brother....!" and she called me again as if there is something she wanted to say but she can't say it.

As I was looking at the arms that hold me, I grabbed it and.... Huh? So cold like a ice. The skin was pale and it is damp. There were lines that I can see in the arms and I would say that they are wounds. They were big and long wounds but it was not bleeding at all. I felt nervous. There's really something wrong going on here. If Agnes has just came in a minute ago, then who was the one I have here next to me like for an hour?!

"B-Brother....! Can you not hear me?! " Agnes sounded like being irritated as she said those words to me.

I tried to remove the grip on me of whoever was embracing me. After a while, the arms suddenly let go of me. Now, the question is, who was the person behind me?!  I slowly rolled to the other side of my bed to see who it was. I wish I have the wrong suspicion..I wish I was wrong....

And...

I got surprised and my eyes widened. I quickly sat down and stared at the person next to me. Rose! She was pale, pretty wet and was cold. She's wearing a patient's gown. She has a black tag on her foot that symbolizes that she was already dead. 

Yes, the nurse said that she was but why is she here beside me?! I feel scared and do not know what to do. 

From where she was laying, she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyelashes was stil the same, long and beautiful. And we both look at each other. I blinked for several times thinking that this was just a dream. She did not blink even once. Her eyes were still dim. She was giving me that unliving look again. 

"Rose? W-What happened?" I was afraid to ask her because I was confused of the happenings but it was Rose right before me, my beloved. She just looked at me. She did not even response to my question.

"B-Brother!!! Is that really her?!" I looked at Agnes who was standing near the closed door and seemed to be afraid. She suddenly locked the door from the inside, I do not know what is she planning to do then.

"Yes, this is her... I am sure that this is her..." I do not know what should I be feeling now, excitement, fear, or should I be starting to panic. I turned my eyes to Rose again. And after a few moments, she slowly sat down and moved to face my position. If she was dead but was here in my room, moving, is it possible that she became a zombie?! But how?

She suddenly looked at my eyes. Her hospital gown wa slightly lowered that her shoulders can almost be seen. 

"Ah, Rose... how...how come you're here?" I am really curious about this situation though. She did not utter any words and just stared at me. I took my blanket and wrapped it around to Rose's body that was almost getting naked. Her skin was really cold and was slightly hard.

"Agnes, please give me a towel," Agnes immediately took one towel out of the cabinet where she puts everything she carries for me. She handed it to me and I quickly touch Rose's face with it. I gently wiped her face as well as her wet hair. I looked at her chapped lips which has small lines of wounds. Rose, did you really come back for real?

While I was wiping her, I can't stop my tears from falling down into my eyes. I really don't know what I was feeling. I am happy because even after five days I could see Rose moving and was not in the morgue where she might be laying down. I was sad because of the sad eyes that Rose was giving me and there were so many wounds on her body even though they were not bleeding. I was scared because she don't even say a single word and how come a dead person rose up and went to my room and hugged me. Whatever I feel right now, all I wish was Rose  never be gone in my sight.   

I hugged her. I hugged her tight. But then, she does not have any response to whatever I do to her. She was steady on the position she was in. 

"Brother, how come-----"

"I do not know Agnes. But I am very thankful."

"But, all the guards and nurses were looking for her around the hospital. They panicked in the morgue from where she was."

I do not want to mind what was Agnes is saying. I still don't let Rose escape my hug. Rose...Rose, I really love youAlways be right here next to me and never ever leave me again. You don't know how much my heart breaks when they told me you were dead.

"Why is it that Rose is wet? Should it be that she must be dry or else she will decay quickly?" 

"It's because I do not know what to do to her. I can't even contact her brother and you were still unconscious for days. The nurse suggested that I request to the head of the morgue to put sister-in-law to the freezer to preserve her body. I looked at her body everyday at the hospital morgue to ensure that her body was preserved until you wake up and tell me what to do to her.." Agnes explained. 

"You really can't contact Michael because he was in Hongkong for a science fair as the representative of their school...." and I continued wiping Rose.

"But, aren't you afraid having Rose here? I was on that day when she was declared as dead. And I was sure of it because her bleeding head did not even stop even when you are already in the emergency room."

I held Rose's hands and wipe them. "I am afraid. I do not even know what was going on but this was the second time she did this to me. Like in that day where she was trapped inside the car, she crawled outside and moved as if she was not hurt. I thought she was already dead because of the blood she was losing that moment.  Agnes...please do not tell this to others. Make an excuse to the nurses about her disppearance. We will take her home with us.."

Yes, I will bring her home. She's not yet dead to be placed in a coffin. 

Rose looked at me again....

"W-William...." she whispered at me.