MFS 6 [English version]

Is this real? I saw Rose on my bed side. She rose up and was moving but then she's as cold as a corpse. I was talking to her but she's not responding. However, whatever she is now, my feelings for her does not change even a bit. She's still Rose, my precious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After being in the hospital for almost two weeks, I was permitted by the doctor to return home for I was already in good shape. Fortunately, we've managed to hide Rose inside my room in that hospital for 7 days even if I was being visited by a nurse or a doctor everyday. I do not know what Agnes told the staffs to stop the search for the missing body of Rose.

We were already heading to Rose's home. And here she is, right beside me inside the car. She's wearing the dress that Agnes brought and her head was wrapped with a scarf. She's not as cold as we first saw her in the hospital anymore. Her skin was already returning to its normal tone. It seems that the state of her body was already returning to its normal condition just like a typical normal human. But then, she haven't eaten or drank anything that was served to her by Agnes.

Within that seven days, Rose has never said anything nor even a word except from mentioning my name when I first saw her on my side. She's just look at me and has this flat affect. Well, her wounds have healed quickly and not a single scar can be traced in her smooth skin. She's already like an immortal being who rose up from the dead twice. It was frightful but there's noone I can ask about her condition right now than her brother. He can explain to me everything what was really happening.

*DingDong!*

Agnes pressed the doorbell button. The gate was locked from inside and Michael could be definitely returned from his trip. I stared at Rose who was standing at my left side. Her facial expression haven't change....she's still got that flat affect. I've noticed that she was staring at the flowers outside their gate. I went to the plant and picked a flower. I held it to Rose. She just look at it and does not seem to be interested in holding it. I grabbed her hands and placed the flower on her palms. 

After a while, the gate opened and there was Michael wearing his laboratory gown.

I smiled at him and the four of us went inside the house. I let Rose sat down on the sofa. That sofa that she chose, the color and the design, matched with a black coffee table in the middle of the living room.

 "I will make something to drink...." Michael said and went straight to the kitchen.

"I will help him..." and Agnes followed him.

I looked at Rose. She's always looking down. There was this sad aura around her but it can never be seen in her face.

"Are you feeling hungry now?" I asked her and sat down beside her. Like the previous days, she did not gave me any answer. "You know what? You're skin has been coming back to its normal tone and it seems that you are getting more beautiful now."

Rose gave me her attention. As what I just thought, she really likes me to call her BEAUTIFUL. For what I have remembered, she believed that other men can praise her beauty but she can't appreaciate it unless I will be the one to say those words. I smiled at her even though I knew she won't respond to it. I saw her still holding the flower I gave her a while ago. 

"I've brought you some black tea as a present to you, my sister," and Michael came together with Agnes carrying a tray of food and drinks. Michael sat on the sofa in front of us and Agnes sat at the single sofa seat. 

"Hmm? Aren't you happy of what I brought for you? And it seems that your skin tone is not in good shape either.." Michael said as he take a look at Rose's face looking downward. "You sure are sad that you didn't even want to talk with me? And I've noticed that there's something stran------"

"Ah, she's surely is tired...of the trip we took here, Michael," and Agnes suddenly cut what Michael was saying.

"Is that so? Then my sister should go upstairs and take a rest. Her color seems to be different now maybe because of the stress. Were you busy when I was not around here?" Michael was waiting Rose to tell something. Agnes and I also looked at Rose hoping she'll begin to talk. But as what I could see, Michael has been noticing that there was different to Rose now. 

Rose just stared at the flower she was holding. Like the ohter days, she didn't even tasted the food that was served to her. 

"You're really different right now..." Michael continued as he grab a cookie and bite it. "Hmm..You're not giving me attention anymore....I just thought I was one of the boys you cherish the most..." and there was this sad tone on his voice.

"Ah? Don't think like that Michael! Maybe she's just thinking of something that she doesn't want to be bothered?! " I interrupted hoping that I comforted Michael. 

But Michael was not listening to me, he still continued talking to Rose, "Can you be honest to me? Did this guy beside you do some pervert things over you? You're like traumatic or something?" Agnes and I was surprised with what he said. What kind of thinking has this child have? Yet he wears that serious face of his and leaned on the sofa. He closed his eyes. What was he thinking then?

"Ah, I didn't do anything to your sister....and I cannot do anything like that to her either." Why am I saying this with a trembling voice?

"Brother-in-law...William...." Michael looked at me as he called my name with a serious tone in his voice. "There was something strange to my sister, right? And why did the flower on her hand withered so quickly?"

I was surprised with what he said. I looked at Rose's hand and there was the flower I gave her.....dying, withering and gradually breaks into ashes.