8

-Lauren-

"Did you guys sleep well?" Ivy asks cheerfully. "Yeah." Shelby says, "The bed were super comfortable."
"They're made of a certain flower that's really comfortable." Ivy says, "I grow the flowers in my own garden, they're huge!"
"How are you so perky so early in the morning?" Ash asks, she pours herself another cup of coffee.
"I dunno." She says, "Do guys want pancakes? They're my specialty!"
"Oooh, sure." I say
"Good morning." Rain says, "Ash, how many cups of coffee have you had?"
"This is my third." She says. Rain takes her mug.
"Oh come on!" Ash says, "Caffeine doesn't effect me."
"But you put a ton of sugar in it." She says
"The sugar is all natural." Ivy says
"But it's still not good." Rain says, "I suggest tea."
"Tea is boring." Ash says
"Because you've only had English Breakfast." Rain says.
"How many pancakes does everyone want?" Ivy asks
"Two." Everyone says
"Three." I say
"Scott?" She asks, "Scott?" Callum nudges Scott.
"Wha- Huh?" He asks
"Pancakes, how many do you want?" Ivy asks
"Uh, two." He says. I poke Callum.
"What?" He mouths
"What's up with Scott?" I mouth. He shrugs.
"The next town is close so it won't take nearly as long to get there." Ivy says
"Hey, is Bolt up yet?" Rain asks
"No." Ash says, "We tried waking him up but he's a deep sleeper."
"Yeah, ok, I'm up." He wheels in.
"Hey! Want pancakes?" Ivy asks
"Oooh, yes." He says
"So in the next town there will be Luna, Stella and Ryan." Rain says, "Also, Ryan can't talk, he's not being rude."
"It might rain today." Ash says
"That sucks." Bolt says
"Did Scott just fall asleep?" Oli asks. Well all look at Scott.
"He had a rough night." Callum says
"Hm, try peppermint and lavender." Ivy says, "It awakens the senses."
"I mean, we have some time before we leave. We can let him sleep." Lizzie says.
"Hey, you know what I just realized?" Ivy asks
"Oh no." Ash says
"Tonight is the Flower Gala!" She says, "You guys have to stay for it!"
"They don't have to." Rain says
"Flowers Gala?" Shelby asks
"Yeah!" Ivy says, "It's lit by these beautiful glowing petals and everything is flower themed, oh, and they have amazing food."
"Your pancakes are burning." Ash says
"Because you set them on fire." Rain says
"I might've." She says
"Oh no, my pancakes." Ivy says, "Sorry guys."
"It's fine." I say
"I have some things that don't need cooking if you want that." She says
"We're good." Lizzie says
"Are you sure-"
"Ivy, why don't you take a break?" Rain says, "You aren't supposed to wait on them hand and foot."
"Aw..." She says, "So are you guys staying?" We all look at each other.
"Sure, why not." Yammy says
"Yay!" She says, "Can I do you're hair? I also have a ton of flower dresses, or suits if you're into that."
"Flower dresses?" Lizzie asks
"Yeah." She says, "And I can put flowers in your hair and ahhh, I'm so excited!" She takes us and pulls us upstairs.

-Lizzie-

I spin in my light pink flower dress.
"Do you like it?" Ivy asks
"It's amazing!" I say. Lauren walks out in her purple dress, the petals covered it little white specks that look like stars.
"Is it ok?" Ivy asks, "Does it fit? Is it too long? Too short? Uncomfortable?"
"I love it." Lauren says
"Oh thank roses." She says, "Yammy, how's yours?" Yammy walks out in a magenta and white petal dress.
"It looks amazing!" Ivy says, "Is it too long? I thought you were taller and over measured."
"It's fine." Yammy says, "I love it."
"What're you wearing?" I ask. She walks into the bathroom. A couple minutes later she comes back into the room.
"Ok, but I need your opinion." She says, "The dress..." She motions to the blue and green dress she's wearing.
"Or..." She spins around. The dress turns into a more casual suit.
"See, I like the colors of the dress but the suit is more casual, wait what if I-" She spins again. Her shirt turns light blue.
"Is that too much? I feel like it's too much. I've never worn a suit before." She says, "Wait, what if I-" She spins again. The shirt turns white again and a tie that matches the dress appears.
"I feel like this ruins the casual look." She says
"It's fine." Shelby says, "It suits you."
"I appreciate the pun but I'm a little stressed." She says, "Anyways hair. Lizzie, more up or more down?"
"More down." I say
"Shelby?"
"More down."
"And Yammy?"
"More down."
"Ok." She checks her phone, "Only an hour, ok, let's do this."

I look in the mirror. There's small white flowers braided into my hair. and a small braid crown. Shelby has a white flower crown dotted with yellow flowers.
"Aaaannnd... done." She says, "I put less flowers in compared to Lizzie and Shelby but I kinda like it."
"It looks amazing." Yammy says
"Shoes." Ivy says, "I was gonna wear flats. Do you guys like flats or heels?"
"Flats." Shelby says
"Do you have, like, low heels?" Yammy asks
"Yeah." Ivy says, "Just take a look."

Ivy slides down the railing and jumps off at the end.
"You guys ready?" Ivy asks. Scott and Callum walk out in suits.
"I think so." Scott says. Ash and Rain come down the stairs. Rain in a short, dark blue, dress and Ash in a suit with a red tie.
"You guys get fancy colored ties?" Callum asks
"Yeah." Ash says
"We're gonna be late." Rain says, "Ok, everyone out."