3 ~ Pack Night

[It's pack night and Theo has no where to sit.]

Liam was putting his books that he wouldn't need for the next two periods in his locker, when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He put the last book back in his locker, before pulling the phone out of his worn jean's pocket. It was a text from Scott.

Scott
Pack night my place

Liam smiled at the text. He always loved pack night. They would all just hang out and talk, maybe discuss what was going on around Beacon Hills lately. They had it once a week when everyone was home, meaning all of the older members back from college, and they all arrived yesterday, to early this morning.

Everyone that was an actual part of the pack was invited. That included Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Derek, Mason, Corey, and himself. He was still trying to get Scott to let Theo in the pack because the chimera had saved him multiple times with the Ghost Riders and hunters, but he stuck with the thought that Theo had manipulated Liam into killing Scott, and when Liam failed, Theo killed him himself. Liam also insisted that he was being controlled by the Dread Doctors, but that didn't seem change his mind.

He decided to send Theo a text.

Liam
I'm inviting you to pack night
please come

He didn't receive a text back, so he just slipped his phone in his pocket and headed to class.

* * *

Pack night always started at 6:00 p.m., so Liam left his house at 5:55 to ensure he wasn't the first one there but not necessarily the last. He got to Scott's house, knocked, and allowed entrance quickly from Stiles answering the door. He wasn't the last one there, thank God. Scott (of course), Lydia, Malia, and Stiles were already there. Mason and Corey came soon after he arrived, Derek close behind, then last but not least, Theo. Stiles answered the door and what he was greeted with was a nervous Theo. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked harshly.

Theo obviously expected the answer by saying, "Liam invited me." 

Stiles turned the beta with an accusatory glare but Liam just sighed and said, "Let him in, Stiles." The human did so before quickly closing the door and sitting back at his spot on the couch next to Lydia. There wasn't anywhere for Theo could sit, clearly because he remained standing awkwardly. Liam noticed and stood up from his spot next to Mason on the second couch.

Malia glared at him for a second and practically growled, which she could do quite easily as a matter of fact, "Why did you invite him? He isn't pack. No one likes him." 

"I like him, and since I'm the alpha when Scott's gone that means he can be a part of my pack." Liam retorted back. Malia just growled again in response. Everyone else was quiet throughout the whole ordeal. He continued motioning to his spot, "You can sit right here." 

"Where are you going to sit?" Theo asked still awkward after sitting down.

"I can sit on the floor."

And the night continued. Everyone seemed to grow more comfortable with Theo in the room since he just stayed quiet. At some point he began playing with Liam's hair. He would twirl it between his fingers and smile when he pulled it back and it would remain in a loose curl. At some point Liam ended up on Theo's lap, in their own little world. The others were all talking about college, Derek, Corey, and Mason piping in whenever they pleased. Theo started playing with Liam's fingers and Liam would in return start to laugh softly. This was just the beginning of pack nights with Theo included.

Liam invited Theo to the next one, and the next. It always ended up the same, except the two continually grew closer. Theo would often lightly press his lips to Liam's shoulders and Liam would softly kiss his forehead. They never payed attention to the pack unless directly asked a question. All the while, while the two supernaturals were being cute, and Lydia didn't feel like taking part in the conversation, she was inwardly fangirling and feeling like a proud mom.