i love your voice, darling

requested by hxleemah

y/n's pov

today was my and toms 3 month anniversary, and i was going to do something special.

i woke up at seven, which wasn't early for me. since tom and i love together, i had to sneak around, getting ready.
after about an hour of getting ready i had this out together :

since i was happy with the outfit, i was ready to start prepping the day

i decided that tom and i would go on a super romantic picnic, and since we lived in new york so i could pursue my dream of broadway, i though we could do it in central park.

it's ten and i have made so much food the basket weighs probably ten pounds. thirty minutes ago tom woke up and got in the shower, and i hear the water shut off now, and get ready to surprise tom.

he walks out into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist, and sees me dressed up, and holding a basket.
"what're you planning darling?" he says, a small smile on his face.
"just get dressed, then you'll find out love," i tease as i kiss his cheek.
he walks into our room to get dressed and i make last minute checks to everything. as i check everything i softly sing talking to the moon, and jump when tom walks out holding his phone up, with a look of pure shock on his beautiful face. "where's that been hiding y/n?" my face instantly goes red. "my terrible singing voice has been hiding in the pits of hell," i say, the redness on my face making tom laugh as he moves over to my side. "i love you, are your amazing singing voice darling," "you're not posting that!" i year, as tom hits the post button, making me die inside.

two hours later:

after tom and i got back from the picnic he checked his phone, and he and i where tagged in 10,000 things. i had gained one million followers in the time that had passed. the dms i got were all oddly supportive. tom and i where tagged in things that said "the couples that can sing together stay together" and corny jokes like that.

"what have you done, love?" i say, panic racing through my veins. "i think i just made it a lot easier for you to get an acting job," tom says, pulling up an email on my computer from the hamilton casting director.

i hope you enjoyed!! feel free to request what you want!