heart of stone

this is based off of six the musical, which if you haven't listened to, i HIGHLY recommend! also there's gonna be a little note at the end, explaining my absence!
tom isn't like henry the 8th, he's way to nice to do any of that shizzle, but here's the chapter.

"y/n, he's beautiful" tom says, his mouth covering his hand. i did it. i birthed a son. that was arguably what got the first wife divorced, the second beheaded. he walks over to be next to me in the big bed, and kisses my forehead. "he looks just like you, darling" i say, weakness overtaking my body, as i drift off to sleep.

my limbs feel weak when i wake up. i look over at my son, and pick him up. "soon i'll have to go, i'll never see you grow" my eyes water at the thought, "i hope you know, you'll never be alone" a tear falls down my face. "like a river runs dry, and leaves it's scars behind, i'll be by your side. my love is set in stone" i finish, as tom walks in. "hello love, are you okay?" he asks, concern filling his eyes. "yes, dear. i think i'll be fine".

i wasn't fine. i died two weeks later. my son, was raised by a nanny. my husband married three times more. divorcing one more, beheading another, and dying before he could draw harm to the last. talking to his other wives, i knew in my heart, that i was the only one he truly loved. i gave him a son, and that was he only thing he wanted.

okay, i hope you enjoy that! a little sad, but ya know it's fine.
so why i've been gone!

i know i said i'd update more when summer hit, but for me summer is like a pit of nothingness. i, unlike most of my friends, love school. all i think about is school. so when it ends, i have nothing to do. also my mum decided that she would work three days a week, and since my sister is still quite small, leave us with a babysitter. i don't need one, but you know. so i've been basically filming singing covers and watching youtube all summer.