exchange student pt2

no one requested this, i just wanted to write it.

set nine months in the future

toms pov

after y/n and i got back to kingston, my brothers already knew she was pregnant. harry and sam knew what the birds and the bees where, but paddy didn't. and boy, was his innocence ruined that day. but y/n made up for everything by helping around the house until she physically couldn't anymore. she was put on bed rest in the eighth month of her pregnancy, and still did her best to help the padster with his homework. at 12:05 on monday december 24, y/n went into labour. the panic i felt that day was worse than the panic of telling our parents about the baby. 24 hours later, our son, niko thomas holland was born. he was born on christmas. and i have to say, he was my favourite gift, along with y/n being healthy. we didn't get to celebrate the holiday until we where realised from the hospital on the 27th, and all anyone wanted to do was stare at the beautiful person that y/n and i created.
y/n and i where married two months later. we got married right in my back yard. we never could've wished for anything better in our lives.
neither of us knew how to cope with the love we felt for our son. it was so immense it almost hurt.

five years later
"yea, so that's why i got married so young," i finished telling my story to the interviewer. "in your 22 years you've had more responsibilities than some 50 year olds. how do your wife and son deal with the limelight?"
"we will never put niko in the world like that until he can really choose it, and y/n doesn't really care if she is seen"

two updates in one day? wtf? well do not get used to it my friends! i hope you enjoyed!