Chapter 5

It was chiller than I expected as I walked down the steps to the limo. That's right a limo. Apparently Mr.Albergo liked riding in style. Or just liked the attention it would bring. A guy was waiting outside the limo to open the door for me. "Thank you." He nodded at me as I slipped inside. The first thing I noticed was how awesome the inside was. The only time I ever been inside a limo was for prom last year. This one was nothing like that. The interior and everything else was covered in this lush purple. There was a mini bar to one side, and a salad bar on the other.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." And then his royal asshole had to open his mouth and ruin every thing. I looked over at him and felt my mouth fall open again. He was dressed in his normal suit and tie, but tonight he decided to gel his hair back. He looked twice as delicious as he would any other day. "You clean up well." He commented.

I cleared my throat realizing I was practically eye raping him. "Wish I could say the same." I smiled sweetly at him.

His mouth lifted into a half smile."Really? Cause from over here it looks like you want to attack me with your mouth."

I bit my bottom lip as I felt a blush forming across my cheeks. "Looks can be deceiving Mr.Albergo."

He cringed."Please, call me Jax tonight." So we'll be on first name bases for the night? Good to know, it would've been awkward being so formal all night.

"Whatever floats your boat." I shrugged.

He cleared his throat. Something I noticed he does when he's about to deliver bad news. "About this party we're going to tonight. I lied, a friend of mine is opening a new club and wanted me to check it out. Lucky for me you dressed for the occasion."

"A club!?" I screeched, not able to hold back my outrage. He tricked me into going to a club? "Why would you need me to go to a club with you? Turn this limo around I'm going home." I crossed my arms glaring at him.

He looked amused by my reaction, only serving to piss me off more. "Technically you're still working right now, so if I were to send you back that would mean you're fired."

Wow is he Black mailing me to go to this club with work? "Are you black mailing me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He gave me a predatory smile. "View it however you please Ms.Deblanco."

"It's Sophia." I snapped. If he wanted me to address him by his first name then he shall do the same. His smile only widened. I decided not to give him anymore of my attention for the rest of the ride. Not that he was trying to get it anyways, he was too busy staring at his phone the whole time.

"We're here." He announced a couple of minutes later. Even though I was not happy about going to this club I was happy to finally be free of the limo. No matter how much I tried to ignore my attraction to him it was very hard to do in a closed space alone. Where there's no witnesses and your imagination is running wild. "Remember you're still on duty, so be on your best behavior." He whispered in my ear as he helped me out of the limo.

I jumped when I felt a feather like touch slide across my right butt cheek. I narrowed my eyes at him as he closed the door. "Did you just touch my butt?" I accused him.

He rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself I was only closing the door." He held his arm out for me to grab onto. "Now come along." I slipped my hand through his arm, making sure to angle my body away from his. Incase he tried to cop a feel again.

The building we walked up to was nothing like you'd except a club to look. It was a three story building painted in this weird goldish color. In all my nineteen years of living I've never seen a gold building. There was only two windows in the front on every floor. Next to the door was a rope filled with a long line of people waiting to get in. "Why am I not surprised." Jax mumbled next to me. I was going to ask what he meant, but he placed his hand on the small of my back guiding me to the front door. I could feel the warmth from his hand through the thin material. Who knew one touch could warm up your whole body? I no longer needed a jacket.

"Mr.Albergo, he's waiting for you upstairs in the vip room." The bouncer told him as he held the door open for us. Jax nodded at him, gently pushing me through the door.

"Who's waiting for you?" Either he didn't hear me over the loud music or he just decided to ignore my question. I'm guessing it was the latter.

I took a look at my surroundings amazed at the inside. There was twinkling stars hanging from the ceiling, with flashing lights all around the room. Currently a remix of Bruno Mars song 'That's What I like' was playing. "Go over to the bar and get a drink, I'll send someone to collect you in a minute." Jax leaned down to whisper in my ear.

I spun around quickly to face him, giving myself whiplash. "You're ditching me?"

"Only for a moment. Just order a drink and relax, here." He pulled a black credit card out of his pocket handing it to me. Wow a black card? He's more loaded than I thought. Not that I think about how much money he has.

"Fine." I gave him one last glare before making my way to the bar. It was hard to find a seat with all the current drunks taking up residence at the bar. I was not in the mood to fight off perverted drunks. I finally found a suitable space for me next to a couple that seemed to be playing who can suck the tongue out first. I gave a loud whistle to get the bartenders attention. "Give me something fruity." I told him.

"Fruity? The look on your face right now says you need something stronger than that." He gave me a crooked smile leaning on the bar. He was cute, older than me by a year or two. He had dark brown hair and a light five o'clock shadow. If I ran into him at a cafe or something I would've most definitely flirted with him a little and gotten his number.

"Are you saying I'm ugly?" I gave him my most offended look.

He looked at me in surprise. "No I wasn't saying that at all. I'm sorry if-."

I cut him off laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face dude." I laughed some more. He rolled his eyes leaving me to go make my drink.

He came back sliding a light pink drink in front of me. "This one is on the house."

I gave him my most innocent smile. "Why thank you kind sir." I pulled the drink closer to me, taking a long sip through the straw. It tasted like strawberries mixed with vodka.

"You look a little bit too young to be drinking." He smirked at me. Well he'd know I was if he bothered to check my I'd. He held a hand out to me. For a moment I thought he was asking for my I'd, but I realized he was just introducing himself. "My name is Ivan by the way."

I took it giving it a firm shake. "Sophia."

"Hey can we get some service down here!" A group of guys hollered from the other end of the bar. Ivan gave a long sigh causing me to giggle.

"I'll be back."

I slurped my drink some more as I watched him walk to the other end. For a guy he sure does have a nice ass. I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Can I help you?" There was a big bald guy dressed in a suit standing behind me. Was he a bouncer? Did I do something wrong? Sure I was underage drinking but I doubt I was the only one.

"The boss sent me to get you." I assume by boss he means Jax. I nodded at him as I jumped down from the bar grabbing my drink.