~Chapter 1~

I ran out of the house before I  got my ass more whooped. I slowly walked along the pavement of the sidewalk. Studying every step I took making sure not to step on a crack cause you know the old saying. Anyways to introduce myself my name is Y/n and my father is abusive and will hit me without any apparent reason, as for my mother she passed giving birth to me father blames it on me the only reason he treats me this way. My dad tends to beat me a lot due to the fact he can't handle my savageness along with my sarcastic comments, I don't show emotion when he hits me I just wait until he's done and leave.

      I continued walking until I made it to the park where I usually come to. I took a seat at one of the benches enjoying the breeze along with the sounds of joyful children and the scent of freshly baked goods. I was watching as the kids played until I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned my head and smiled " Yes how may I help you?" I questioned the boy who just so happened to be sexy as fuck and cute at the same damn time. " You looked like you were hungry so I got you a cupcake " he replied with a cold monotoned voice. Like damn that voice tho, I took the cupcake and began eating it how in the fucking world did he know I was starved.

                               ~ YOONGI POV~

I silently chuckled at how fast she basically devoured that cupcake and without a fucking thank you like damn she's the one. " So what's the name? " I asked as she slowly looked up " Y/n" she replied with a very plain yet gentle voice. " But what's your name Mr. Hottie? " she questioned as the corner of her lip lifted up into a smirk. I smirked back and said " Call me Agust D." " Ight Agust D boi, person, whatever the hell you are cause you definitely ain't human with them looks " she said looking me up and down practically checking me out. I chuckled as she also began to giggle which I found cute and adorable. " By the way you gonna get me another cupcake because that was supposed to be mine " I laughed at the reaction of her face. " You done did me dirty! " she exclaimed as she was glaring at me probably burning holes through my head. " I'm kidding sugar plum " I said trying to hold in my laugh but ultimately failed. " Is that my new name " she answered chuckling. " Sure why not " I chuckled " By the way what happened to your lip " I asked as I slightly caressed it. She slightly flinched and explained "Ah it's nothing really I just got into an argument with my father " I frowned knowing she was lying about it just being a argument " So when do you plan on going back home" I try to sound as uninterested as possible.

                                    ~ Y/N POV ~

When he asked when I would go back home I suddenly remembered my fathers words " If you leave your not welcome back " I mentally face palmed for being such an idiot. "Ummm- soon? " I replied. I saw him get a post it and a pen and began writing something down on it. " Look I gotta go but here's my number and address just in case you need it"  he said. " O-Oh n-no I don't need the address " I tried to explain but I guess he wasn't having it, because he just suddenly put the sticky note on my forehead and said " Agust D out" before he walked off chuckling. " Yah! Agust to the fucking D get yo ass back over here" I shouted at him as he continued walking away. I sighed because the only plan that seemed decent was to sleep here at the park so I decided why the hell not, plus it was perfect weather out and it's not like it would rain........right?

                                   *SKIP TIME*

Well shit! It's currently now 8 pm and it's fucking pouring. I literally had to book it under a tree for safety but I was still soaking wet with my clothes sticking to my body. Well fuck where should I go now that I have jinxed myself! I start digging  through my pockets when I found the post it with fucking Agust to the freakin nasty ass D's info welp.........sigh I guess I have no choice. I walked towards the address and damn he lives In a fucking luxurious apartment complex, God damn you think he would agree to be my sugar daddy I slightly chuckled to myself. I made my way up to his apartment and knocked on the door. He opened the door and as on cue to say something I said " Ayyyyeee Mr. Hottie Agust D my boi I kinda need a place to- " " crash" he finished the sentence for me. " Yeah that" I said laughing " Come on in sugar plum I'll go get you some clothes" he said as he went upstairs to get me some some dry clothes. I began to explore the place, which can I just say he really makes me feel like a fucking broke ass bitch. "Ummm here is one of my hoodies and sweat pants I'm not sure if they will fit you but you can try them on " he explained. " Nah dur your a fucking giant your hoodies just gonna look like a fucking dress on me " I replied with a logical answer. " WOW rude much? Can I just say you remind me of Dora with your retarded fucking comments " he replied slightly chuckling. " Oh let me add onto that hold on" I cleared my throat and began to speak In my Dora impersonation " Hola! Soy Dora! Where is the bathroom? Is it here? Is it there? Or is it there? I pointed at every door I assumed was the restroom. Agust to the fucking D on the other hand fell to the floor dying of laughter and I could've sworn that he had tears in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and asked " So which one is it."
He pointed at the bathroom as he was wiping his tears and I turned around and walked In as I began giggling. I finished dressing and since the hoodie went all the way down to my knees and covered practically everything I didn't put on the sweats. I walked out the bathroom and basically yeeted his sweats at his face as he was sitting on the couch. He grabbed his sweats and just glared at me " Well aren't you going to sit" he said patting the spot next to him. " You sure you ain't no pedo (pedophile)? " I asked him as I sat next to him. " And are you sure you ain't no prostitute"  he replied with a satisfied look on his face. " Gasp how dareth you!?" I exclaimed slightly giggling. He laughed and asked " Soooo what do you wanna do now?" He asked " Fuck it let's just watch a movie" I replied.

                                 ~YOONGI POV~

I was half way through the movie when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and snuggled their face into my side, I looked down and noticed it was Y/n sleeping. She looked so comfortable and cute but me being me I pushed her face away from me. I swear I heard her say " You fucking savage he's right there" before laying her head on my lap this time and going back to sleep.

____________________________________

Author-nim: Ayyeee Guys what's up I hope you enjoyed this first chapter it's what like almost 3 in the morning here and I'm still awake anyways I gotta yeet seeya in the next chapter my dudes

Meanwhile:

Word Count: 1314

Word Count: 1314