~ Chapter 6 ~

Yoongi POV

I rushed my way to the hospital only to find that little peace of shit watching over her, Chanyeol. "Who does he think he is" I murmured under my breath before walking in. Chanyeol looked over in surprise, I didn't have time for this fuck.  "How is she?" I questioned sternly, he simply scoffed before ignoring my presence. He's making me annoyed and I don't think he wants to do that. "How is she?" I asked again instead this time harsher, "She was fine before you got here" he answered coldly. I lost my temper, I grabbed him by the collar. "Tough boy got his feelings hurt!" he exclaimed, I was about to beat the shit out of this boy but I'm not about to waste my time on this trash. I pushed him to the ground and scoffed before I left, why did I even come here?

                          *Time Skip Next Day*

                                    Y/n POV

It was about five pm when Hyuna unnie came with CL unnie  to pick the two of us up. As we were nearing the apartments I could see Yoongi standing outside patiently. I scoffed at the sight of him, as we parked everyone got out of the car. I could hear Hyuna and CL unnie arguing over who should carry me up Chanyeol or Yoongi. Suddenly CL unnie shouted to Yoongi to carry me up but as he walked closer I was scooped up into the arms of......Chanyeol. "I've got it" Chanyeol growled at Yoongi before taking me up to the apartment. I so bad tried to muffle my laughter but I ended bursting into a huge ass laugh. Chanyeol looked at me before asking "What's your problem" as he chuckled. When I finally managed to gather enough oxygen "You should have seen the look on his face" I spoke as he made it to my room and placed me on my bed. I was so busy blabbering that I didn't even realize Chanyeol was studying my every feature. As I focused my gaze back up at him I could sense he was out of it "Oppa?" I questioned waving my hand in front of his face but......no response. He was scaring me and as I was about to speak up again his lips crashed against mine. I was shocked but I kissed back....no spark.....no feeling. It just felt like a kiss with no meaning but to him it must have meant everything. Our lips moved together but I felt nothing, there was only one thing that was keeping me determined. And that was he doesn't love me so why should I waste my love on him, I'll try to forget him and transfer my love to Chanyeol. It's best for me.
CL POV

As we entered the apartment we saw Yoongi storm his way down the stairs "Watch the place, I'm going out" he mumbled before leaving. Oh no I thought as I rushed up the stairs, what I saw made me want to bleach my eyes.... my ship was ruined. Hyuna followed after me and of course she started fan girling because that was her ship and now I owe her twenty bucks. She looked over in my direction extending her hand as I handed her the twenty. They had finally stopped and for the sake of not being caught we scurried down the stairs. That must have been why Yoongi was pissed I sighed as I rummaged through their fridge. "I told you they were meant for each other but you never listened!!" hyuna exclaimed as she sipped on her tea. I rolled my eyes "Yeah sure but I'll make sure my ship will come up again stronger than ever" I exclaimed determined. It took us awhile to realize we were being dorks and soon enough we bursted into a loud fit of laughter. We hadn't even realized the two were already downstairs exchanging glances probably questioning why we were laughing.

                                       Y/N POV

It's been about four hours and it's currently 9, Yoongi still hasn't come back yet and Hyuna unnie left an hour ago to get home to her boyfriend. CL unnie's in the restroom, so it's just me and Chanyeol sitting on the couch. It was kind of awkward. Chanyeol cleated his throat "So I've been meaning to ask you this, would you want to go out on a date sometime maybe tomorrow" he asked. I could sense the how nervous he was "I m-mean you don't have to if you don't want to I know I'm just your f-friend" he explained looking down not expecting me to answer. I sighed "Look Chanyeol......give me time to think about it ok" I asked, I was close to rejecting him but I have to get over Yoongi and this will probably help. He smiled sweetly "I understand take your time, I think I'm going to get going Alright" he explained as I hummed in response. He pecked my cheek before gathering his belongings and leaving. I sighed I can't be stressing over boys I thought. I heard a slight cough as I turned towards that direction "I don't think you should take up on that offer" she explained as I scoffed. "I know you like him or should I say love him" she spoke, I mean she's not wrong but he'll never return my feelings. He's rich and I'm just a poor girl that he took in. "Your wrong!" I replied sternly before she let out a sigh "It's not good to lie to yourself you know!" She exclaimed. I sighed "I think it's best if you leave" I explained as she sighed stood up and left.  I picked up my phone before sending a quick message.

                                    😋 Oppa 😋

Y/n: Oppa is that offer still up for grabs

___

As I sent the message the door swung open and a loud groan was heard "Why is he so heavy"

_________________________________
Yo how's life anyways here's another chapter hope you like it and now it's time for the pics ;)) and yes I'm back

_________________________________Yo how's life anyways here's another chapter hope you like it and now it's time for the pics ;)) and yes I'm back