~ Chapter 20 ~

Yoongi POV

"Yeri?" I questioned shocked, I hadn't seen her in awhile. She was like another sister to me, my parents raised the three of us together. I don't know much about her dad but I know she refused to get her dads and my dads surname, so she stuck with her moms. "Yoongi I need you help big brother" she exclaimed patting my shoulder and entering our apartment before I could stop her. "Who's this" I could hear her calm and smooth voice coming from the couch. "Baby this is Yeri, she's like a sister to me. I grew up with her" I explained, she smiled and nodded before walking and extending her hand out to Yeri "I'm Choi y/n" she explained. They both shook hands, "Yeri this is my girlfriend, be gentle with her please. She's pregnant" I explained walking over to y/n and back hugged her. "You serious I'm gonna be an aunt!" She squealed and immediately ran to y/n, and she allowed Yeri to caress her stomach. Now that I realize it Yeri and y/n have some similar face features.

Weird

Yeri POV

This girl has the same last name as his. Choi Seunghyun. My dad. "Yoongi I need to talk to you" I explained as we both walked away from y/n, "What is it that you need" he sighed. "I need info" I replied showing him a sheet of paper of Choi Seunghyun, he looked at it and furrowed his eyes. "Wait I know this-" I didn't get to hear the rest of his sentence due to my phone going off. I answered it and I immediately had to leave. I didn't even bother to get the sheet back, I simply hurriedly bid my goodbye before making my way out the door.

Y/n POV

"Baby what was that all about, what's that sheet" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows. He quickly hid it behind his back "it's nothing babe" he replied, but I had a plan. I made him sit on the couch, I sat down on his lap and began leaving wet kisses on his neck.
He began to softly moan, I knew this would take his mind off of the sheet and I noticed how his grip loosened on it. I quickly snatched it from him and attempted to stand up but he grabbed hold of my waist all pulled me back down. He grabbed the sheet from my hand before I could get a glimpse, I pouted

"Baby I think it's time for your punishment"

_________________________________
So at the point I'm writing this chapter it's after my first day of school and it's already horrible. Literally it was so awkward and uncomfortable 💀

Edit: School is ok now, slightly getting the hang of it