~ Chapter 5 ~

It's been about five hours since that slut has left.......thank god! Can I just say his room now reeks of fucking sex and girl I'm telling you it ain't okay! I'm currently tossing a ball up towards the ceiling, you know cause I ain't got both better to do. And if you don't think I'm hurting bitch your wrong! Have I cried yet.....hell no I ain't tryna be a pussy. My heart be fucking aching but that's not an excuse to be a fucking pussy, but that's just my mindset so yeah. I'm actually thinking about being a bitch and just forget Yoongi boi to go to Chanyeol boi. There was a sudden knock at the door "Come in" I said with a very uninterested type of voice. The door freaked as a sign that he had fully opened the door "Yo do you have plans later" he asked. Boi I don't know what he be tryna do but girl you best bet this is the part where I mess with him. "Actually I was gonna call Chanyeol and see if he wanted to go out to our hangout" I explained trying to suppress my smirk. "Chanyeol? Wait y'all have a hang out?" He questioned and girl May I tell you this boi looked annoyed as fuck. I nodded "Yeah of course why wouldn't we? Why did you want to do something later" I questioned. "Never mind" he replied coldly before slamming my door shut, it wasn't long after that the front door was also slammed closed. That's right you back stabbing bastard you storm out of here, serves you right! He thinks he can fuck whoever the hell he wants and then has the guts to attempt to ask me if I had plan later. Like boi whatcha think I was gonna say, at this point I hadn't even realized I was throwing the ball up in the air to roughly. I ended up hitting the light on ceiling and let's just say the glass went everywhere, and my dumbass self also found a way to get a shard of glass stuck in my ankle leaving a deep cut. I promise I'm not crying.......ok I'm crying but can you blame me it hurts like a bitch!! I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed whoever's number came up first. The phone was still ringing and I was getting inpatient! "Hello?" I heard him say as a few sniffles followed, "Chanyeol-ah it hurts" I whined through the phone whimpering in pain. It sounded as if he stood up from his bed is what I'm guessing "What's wrong?!" He exclaimed worriedly. I began to cry more from the pain "Oppa it hurts, I got cut" I sobbed into the phone, I could hear the sound of his keys and him running outside. "Hey everything's gonna be ok I called the ambulance they're heading your way I'll be there in a bit! So just sit still!" He exclaimed as I was still balling my eyes out. He ended the call after reassuring me that I'd be ok and the ambulance was heading my way. Five minutes have passed and finally I hear the door open and feet rushing up the stairs. The door bursted open and in came  Chanyeol and the paramedics, they managed to put me in the ambulance safely with the help of Chanyeol boi. We were on our way to the hospital and I could literally feel the amount of blood leaving my body I'm pretty sure I was bouta pass out. My vision became a blur and the last thing I remember hearing before loosing consciousness was "Hold in there we're almost at the hospital!".

                                *YOONGI POV*

I was continuously downing shots, I groaned from the burning sensation in my throat. I slammed the shot glass on the counter "Give me another" I growled. The bartender sighed and just passed me the whole fucking bottle of vodka. I took a drink and began to observe my surroundings only to realize a whore checking me out. This fucking club is filled with whores! She strutted towards me with a smirk spread across her face. At this point I didn't give a fuck I just needed to get that fucking roommate of mine off my mind. She walked straight up to me placing her hand on my chest "What are you doing here all alone baby boy". Her hand slowly moving down my chest as she leaned in on my neck leaving a wet kiss. Fuck this felt so fucking good, I pulled her closer from her ass. Her moan was a fucking turn off, my thoughts weren't even filled with this slut. It was filled with y/n, and fuck I bet her moans would have been the hottest thing coming out of her mouth. I take that back I'm one hundred percent sure that her screaming out my name is way hotter. The sluts hand slowly began to caress my dick, my breath hitched. "Fuck, y/n-ah" I groaned, oh shit wrong name but do I give a fuck hell no! The slut looked up to me "Who the hell is that!" She exclaimed clearly pissed. Suddenly my phone went off, I picked it up "Is this Min Yoongi" ??? questioned. "Yes who's asking" I asked confused as I stood up pushing the slut off of me. "I'm calling from the hospital your roommate-" I cut her off " Y/n?! What About Y/n?!"        I exclaimed panicked.

            "Sir she was found bleeding out"

_________________________________
Yo what's up my dudes!!! So I know it's been awhile since I've updated and that's my bad but like I'm desperately trying to update this for you guys so it's UNEDITED. Now here are some photos ;)

 Now here are some photos ;)

AND YES I KNOW THIS IS SHORT