~ Chapter 4 ~

~ 1 WEEK LATER ~

Its been a week since the incident with Chanyeol and I feel bad for initiating any sort of flirtatious moves that I didn't know I was committing. The kiss was a mistake and it looked as if I had given him hope for something to happen between the two of us. Yoongi has been quite distance as if he is attempting to avoid me although we live together. Yoongi walks down the stairs plopping down on the couch looking on something on his phone. I roll my eyes "How long are you gonna avoid me" I exclaimed slightly glaring at him as he lifted his head and scoffed. "What the hell is your problem anyways you act as if my existence doesn't even matter" I explained as I studied his reaction. "Well maybe it doesn't" he replied in a cold monotoned voice with the most straightest face, it sent chills down my spine and prickled my skin. "What are you talking about" I scoffed in disbelief as I sent him glare that I wish could send daggers flying at him. "I don't care for sluts that go around kissing men on top of my kitchen counter" he replied coldly as his eyes bore right through me leaving me dumbfounded. "What you s-saw that" I questioned as I just wanted to just disappear at that very moment. "I can e-explain the k-kiss meant nothing" I tried my best to explain as I I was terrified of the outcome. "Just leave" He said with his icy cold voice "I'm s-sorry?" I asked quite confused. "LEAVE JUST GET YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE!" He growled sending me daggers I scoffed "Fine" I replied before packing my stuff and left.

~ CL POV ~

I was trying my best to comfort Chanyeol when there was a sudden knock at my door. "Chanyeol-ah I'll be back" I got up to go open up the door. I opened the door and it revealed "Y/n??" I asked "What are you doing here?" I questioned "Way to greet your friend!" She exclaimed rolling her eyes and walked right passed me. SHIT I thought she can't know he's here, "Chanyeol??" I heard her say from the living room. I rushed over and awkwardly chuckled "U-Uh Y/n what are you doing here??" I questioned as I looked down finally noticing the luggage in her hands. "What's that?" I asked as I pointed towards her luggage " I was gonna ask if I could stay over tonight" Y/n explained tossing her luggage on the floor. I gulped "I-I think I should leave" Chanyeol explained standing up and leaving before I could protest. I sighed "Why do you want to stay over?" I asked, she began to rub her nape "Well I think Yoongi boi kicked me out but I'm planning to to go back tomorrow when he has cooled down" she explained looking down. I shook my head and said "Well you can sleep on the couch", she gasped "Bitch why the couch you have guest rooms" she exclaimed offended. "Bitch only kidding!" I chuckled as I walked off to my room.

~ Y/N POV~

It was now currently 1 in the fucking morning and I still couldn't sleep?!? I sighed as I continued to toss and turn, my thoughts were filled of Yoongi and only Yoongi. Does that hoe really think I'm a slut like bitch OUCH that shit hurt when he said that. Pft that dudes an over dramatic piece of shit why am I even thinking about him. I rolled my eyes, why does it matter to me anyways he's a damn playboy..............a hot one tho. I smirked bro why the heck am I complementing that hoe he don't deserve to be praised, I may want the shit head to be my sugar daddy but that's besides the point! I chuckled to myself as the lights were turned on. "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR INTERRUPTING MY BEAUTY SLEEP" CL screeched. "AHHHHHH MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!" I exclaimed cupping my ears and rolling myself up into a ball. "Bitch stop being over dramatic and go to sleep she" She grumbled turning off the lights and going back upstairs. I laughed to myself as I finally settled into a comfortable position and drifted off to dreamland.

                          ~NEXT MORNING~

I opened my eyes only to see the curtain wide open with the sun flashing through basically blinding me!!! I groggily got up groaning and making my way towards the bathroom to freshen myself cause damn I'm pretty sure I looked like a fucking troll. I took a quick shower and dressed into

I let my hair down, you know just letting it do it's own thing

I let my hair down, you know just letting it do it's own thing. Plus your girl feel the need to look gucci today so why the hell not. I walked out the bathroom simply grabbing a bag of chips, and just began chowing down until the bag was empty. "YO UNNIE IM OUT!!" I exclaimed, "NOT BEFORE YOU CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT!!" She yelled running downstairs as I dashed out the door and into my car that Yoongi home boi bought for me. I stopped at three fast food places (McDonald's, BurgerKing, and Taco Bell) Cause you know your girl tryna get thicc ;) fuck Korean standards ima be big chungus lol. I made it to our apartment complex and made my way up to our apartment, I walked in shutting the door behind me as I placed my bad and keys down on the counter. "Yoong-" I was caught off by a sudden noise, "What the hell was that" I mumbled to myself. As I began walking up the stairs the noise became more audible "I-Is that a m-moan" I mumbled kinda of scared of the truth. I walked up to his room and creaked open the door, and sure enough there I saw him...........fucking a girl. HURT man HURT but your bitch ain't bouta be a cry baby, I opened the door all the way as both of them scattered to cover themselves. I scoffed as I looked at them with disgust "And you said I was a slut bitch you ain't any better,at least I don't go around fucking people" I explained in a stern voice as I crossed my arms. "I-It's not w-what It l-looks like" He stuttered as he lifted himself up along with the covers. "Does it look like I care, Your nothing to me"

____________________________________
Ayyye what's up my dudes hoped you like this chapter also it's unedited so yeah, and here are some pics for you ;)

____________________________________Ayyye what's up my dudes hoped you like this chapter also it's unedited so yeah, and here are some pics for you ;)