~ Chapter 13 ~

It's been a whole ass hour since I've been told the results and here I am currently cuddling with my dearest boyfriend Chanyeol. I have no idea how to bring up the topic that I cheated on him and on top of that I got pregnant?!? His face was placed in the crook of my neck, when he began to leave wet kisses along my neck. "Chanyeol stop" I moaned out softly but he continued making his actions rougher. I was flustered as he wouldn't stop taking my completely by surprise as one of his hand snuck under my hoodie and began to grope my breasts and the other hand began to unbutton my shorts. I let out a moan "Chanyeol for real stop" I whined as I pushed him off of me, I finally got the chance to sit up. I fixed myself "You always want to stop, can't we just do it already" He groaned out in frustration and anger pushing me back against the mattress. He begin leaving harsher kisses on my neck causing me to become extremely irritated "Stop I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed shoving him off of me once more. He's eyes flared "You fucked with that douche didn't you!? Fucking slut!" He shouted, I deserve this though. He kicked me out of his house and now here I am in front of Yoongi's room debating whether or not I should go in. I opened the door and jumped onto his bed, I startled him which was the result of him jumping up in suprise. "Yah!" He exclaimed looking at me questionably, "Sit down" I said, it came out a bit too rough than I intended. He slowly took a seat on the bed "I'm pregnant" I explained to him as his expression became irritated. "Why are you telling me this, go tell Chanyeol I'm sure he'll be happy to be a dad" he growled, I couldn't even be pissed at him I find it cute when he's jealous. I leaned in placing my forehead against his before whispering against his lips "Our baby" I gently placed his hand on my belly. His eyes diverted down to my stomach before whispering "I-I'm the dad?" He gently began to rub his hand against my belly. I nodded my head and I could sense the pure look of euphoria spread across his face. He gently pushed my back against the bed and continuously left kisses on my belly, causing me to giggle from the ticklish feeling. His sparkling eyes met mine and we both shared a loving yet passionate kiss.

Time Skip 1 hour

Yoongi POV

I watched as she snuggled into my chest as she was sleeping. Cute. Excitement arose inside of me knowing that she's holding my child inside of her.

"I'm gonna be a dad"

_________________________________
Yo I'm back my dudes, sorry for the long ass wait. I'm back with another chapter and I hope you all forgive me. Hoped you liked this chapter and see you guys in the next.