~ Chapter 16 ~

Time Skip 1 Week

Yoongi POV

Its been one week since she's last properly talked to me and she trys to avoid me at all costs, I feel guilty as hell and I really miss her. She walked downstairs and she looked like she was going somewheres.

What she wore:

"Babe where are you going" I questioned standing up from the sofa, "Cravings" she said and put on her shoes on about to walk out

"Babe where are you going" I questioned standing up from the sofa, "Cravings" she said and put on her shoes on about to walk out. I stopped her "I'll go what do you want?" I asked softly, "CL unnie and Jungkook are taking me" she explained and walked out the house leaving me here all alone. I sighed I'm a shitty excuse for a boyfriend.

Y/n POV

I entered the car and sat down "So where do you wanna go noona?" Jungkook asked, I smiled "Call me weird but I want another pickle dipped in ketchup" I chuckled. CL scrunched up her nose "That baby of yours has a unique taste" She said and Jungkook agreed, "So how's things going with hyung" Jungkook questioned softly. I sighed "I've been avoiding him" I explained looking out the window "You know you can't avoid him forever, I mean come on your 6 weeks. You'll definetly need him" unnie explained. "I know" I said stubbornly "Wait look stop there's an yogort shop" I jumped up excitedly. Jungkook pulled over "Wait noona what about your pickle?" He questioned, I got out of the car and said "Fuck the pickle I want yogort now you hoe" I exclaimed and ran into the shop. They laughed and followed after me, there was a long ass line so I pouted I haven't been very patient since I got pregnant. The people were nice enough to let us go to the front of the line I was thankful for them, we ordered what we wanted and damn this shit is good.

 The people were nice enough to let us go to the front of the line I was thankful for them, we ordered what we wanted and damn this shit is good

CL shoved her kiwi yogort in my face causing me to coward back, "Yah unnie you know I hate kiwi so stop" I whined. Jungkook laughed "Noona your small tummy shows from your crop top" He said still laughing, I smacked  him "Yah respect your noona" I exclaimed sternly, he rubbed his head in pain "Sorry noona" He softly spoke. CL chuckled "Let her dress up while she still can" she said causing me to pout, I rubbed my belly "Yah baby why do have to make mommy fat" I whined. They both chuckled at my action, I finished my yogort and I was still hungry I can't steal from unnie cause she has kiwi. I took some from Jungkook causing him to pout "Noona" He whined, I giggled. "When is Hyuna gonna come?" I asked tilting my head, "She said she couldn't make it because her and Edawn hyung had something already planned" Jungkook explained. "ooolalala" unnie said raising her eyebrows which caused all of us to be in a fit of giggles, "Hyuna unnie must be having the time of her life right now" I exclaimed laughing. "Yah! unnie we should have a sleep over at your house" I exclaimed excitedly, she shook her head "Sorry but I don't think I want someone as ugly as you sleeping in my home" She said laughing. "Damn" Jungkook replied as I pouted "What's that I hear, oh I need to find new god parents. Sounds like a plan" I exclaimed walking away from them. They both ran after me "I was kidding but I can't today, I have work tomorrow" She explained and I laughed at their reactions "Well that sucks"

Time Skip At Apartment

Jungkook POV

We both walked into Yoongi hyungs apartment, she said I could stay the night since it was late. CL noona dropped us off , and now here I am watching her bend over to get some banana milk. That ass though I thought to myself, curse my dirty mind. She stood and I realized just how many banana milk packs she has, my eyes grew wide. "Noona why do you have so much" I asked as she handed me one, "Well if I can't drink I might as well get drunk off of these" She said chugging down her banana milk. God damn why does she have to be so damn sexy, I mentally sighed to muself and sipped on my banana milk, hyung walked into the kitchen and gave me a questionable look. "What's he doing here at this time of night" hyung asked, "He's staying over" noona replied bluntly. I quietly stood there sipping my banana milk, "Baby why won't you talk to me" hyung whined attempting to hug her but she dodged. "Jungkook I'm going to bed you can sleep in my room Jungkook" She said smiling before walking upstairs, I nodded in response and grabbed three banana milks before heading upstairs to her room leaving hyung. I enetered the room and closed the door before laying down on her bed which smelled exactlt like her, this is wrong I know. I shouldn't like her, but I feel bad for hyung because she's giving him very blunt answers.

Yoongi POV

I sighed she's really not gonna forgive me, I ruffled my hair in frustration. I smiled at the thought of her sleeping in our room again, I made my way upstairs to our room to find our room door locked. There was a pillow and blanket laying in front of the door including a small note that read.

Note

Sleep on the couch

~ y/n

I sighed I should've known she would do this to me, I mean after all she still is mad at me. I knocked on the door

"Night baby I love you, and I'm sorry"

_________________________________
Hoped you liked this chapter and see you guys in the next. gOtTa bLaSt